Nitrous Oxide system for N/A 3800

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nitrous Oxide system for N/A 3800

Nitrous oxide injection system built for a 300-hp normally-asparated 3800 Series II.

SOLD
    Last edited by Hib Halverson; 07-06-2018, 05:30 PM.

Looks like a nice setup,good luck with the sale,theres all kind of accesories you can add on also to that kit. I have bought 2 nitrous kits before a dry and a wet both turned out great, and also bunch of saftey stuff too, this kit looks great.Remember safety first, if i wasn't going turbo i would snag this kit.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

pm sent.

Comment

Originally posted by Hib Halverson
        So...hell with it...I cut the price in half!
        Too bad I'm not into nitrous anymore or I would pick this up for a spare kit. That's a Killer deal on the kit.
        08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
        96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Try Craigslist and Ebay.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
            Had to be evacuated again due to fire
            by ssms5411
            Had to be evacuated Monday again after a fire was going on the hill behind us. Only 3-4 hours, they did a good job getting it under control. Especially...
            1 week ago
          • RPDRed6
            For Sale: 2001 Chevrolet Camaro project.
            by RPDRed6
            Up for sale is my 2001 Chevrolet Camaro 3.8 in need of some TLC and help. I’ve owned this vehicle the past 18 years (since 2006) and it’s been very...
            3 weeks ago
          • ssms5411
            No start problem
            by ssms5411
            So went out to start the Camaro and no start, batteries are good just hear a thud sound, started up fine last Friday. Check the fuses and the battery...
            4 weeks ago
          • SixShooter'00Camaro
            Revival
            by SixShooter'00Camaro
            Working on getting my 99 Camaro back in action. Long story short, got parked in the garage about 5 years ago (kids, career stuff ect.) trying to get her...
            4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X