No announcement yet.

Finally might get my heart surgery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best of luck Steve. I hope everything works out for you.

Comment

Thanks Edgar, just got a call from my insurance company yesterday, they approved it. Just need a surgery date.
      08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
      96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Got a surgery date for the 24th of May on a Friday.
        08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
        96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Oh wow that's not too far now. I hope all goes well.

Comment

Thanks Edgar, yeah getting nervous a little.

Comment

Got a call today, they moved it to May 31st.

Comment

Talked with the nurse today, looks like I’m staying the night in the hospital after the surgery.

Comment

Wow. That's next Friday now. I hope all goes well my friend. I'll pray for you.

Comment

Thanks Edgar.

Comment

How are you, Steve. I hope your surgery went well.

Comment

Thanks Edgar surgery went great, I was there at 9am and doctor released me around 7pm. They were super busy, after my surgery the recovery station was full so put me in ICU for about 3 hours then back to recovery for about a hour then he said I could go home, I don’t think they had a empty room for me to stay the night. Doing good, groin, arm and throat are really sore. Just taking Tylenol seems to work. Had chest pain last night sleeping on my sides only got to sleep when I laid on my back. Going to ask the doctor, Monday if it continues.

Comment

I'm glad to hear it well. Hopefully the numbness is gone now and you can go back to doing your usual stuff.

Comment

Thanks, just waiting for my groin to heal up, said take it easy for a week then I can continue lifting and walking.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X