hey there strangers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey there strangers!

been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place guess who gets to work on it
    1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
    2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
    94 comero 3.4

Nice, welcome back. Any plans for it?
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

it currently has jegs rims & off brand tires, switching those out for stock to help ride, which is rough. has a leak at one of the power steering lines & hslow steering. gonna replace pump/reservoir and investigate a possible rear main leak once he gets tags for it. gonna bring into work & put on lift for better inspection. when i did crawl under at house he bought itfrom harsly any rust and iirc 129k miles
      2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

94 comero 3.4

Comment

Welcome back. I still remember your build of putting a 3800 in a white 3rd gen firebird.

Comment

Nice.
          08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
          96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

it wasn't white, it was frost beige ...... like a pissed on to faded yellow

too bad they trashed cardomain, lotsa good info lost
            2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

94 comero 3.4

Comment

been a while but here's the latest:
              changed shocks all around, front left was decent, front right was a pain for some reason..... took a lil but the front lift finally settled in.
              changes the tensioner assembly

dealing with issues on the driver low beam.... already replaced the connector & pig tail but need to inspect some more (got pig tail for other side just in case).

the front turn signal connectors are fried also, replaced the pass side , driver side i jb welded and gonna replace if that acts up again.

interesting that rear spinga dont have lower isolaters, unless they just deteriorated away.
              2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

94 comero 3.4

Comment

Yeah the fronts can be a pain sometimes, up top I switched the hex bolts to regular bolt heads, best thing for the front shocks. Yeah the rear shocks are better with the isolators more smooth. What shocks did you go with?

Comment

kyb excel g all around. i put those in my truck and was happy with.

also fixed the connector to the driver low beam by removing the connector and using red spade connector things onto the bulb prongs. it actually fit tighter and no scorching the prongs from bad connection
                  2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

94 comero 3.4

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X