I am back in the (3800) v6 fbody game! Hopefully this post is gold to someone later. - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am back in the (3800) v6 fbody game! Hopefully this post is gold to someone later.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did the pictures come through on the last post?

I can't see them but when I go to edit the post, they show up, so idk.

I think 2 more weekends of work or so. This weekend coming up we will try to get it back in the car. Then we are out of town for a weekend, then we will try to finish it up the third weekend.
    1997 Chevrolet Camaro v6 - 13.8@104MPH
    1997 Dodge Viper GTS

Comment

Nope, no pictures.
      08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
      96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Can anyone point me to a guide for using newer 98+ calipers on a 93-97 spindle? I keep reading that you can cut them and make it work, but I haven't found any pictures or instructions. I could order new spindles if it looks sketchy, but if it's not terribly hard, I'd like to modify them.
        1997 Dodge Viper GTS

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	hoisted.jpg
Size:	2.85 MB
ID:	1579593

Name:	engine final 1.jpg
Size:	2.71 MB
ID:	1579594

Name:	engine final 2.jpg
Size:	2.64 MB
ID:	1579595

Missing Photos
          1997 Dodge Viper GTS

Comment

Yeah , I would just get 98+ spindles that’s what I did and it went smoothly. Maybe eBay or junk yard. Also check Hawks Motorsports they have a lot of F body parts. It’s a nice upgrade.
            08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
            96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X