Had to be evacuated again due to fire - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Had to be evacuated again due to fire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had to be evacuated again due to fire

Had to be evacuated Monday again after a fire was going on the hill behind us. Only 3-4 hours, they did a good job getting it under control. Especially since it’s been windy. A transformer blew and started the fire. Everything back to normal now.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Glad you're ok. The early September wild fire in California was too close to my mom. At least she wasn't evacuated. It was so bad that we got he ashes and sooth in Nevada.

Comment

I’m glad everyone was alright, the fires in CA, we got all the fire smell one day. All the fire department was out making sure we weren’t getting fires on the hills. Thanks Edgar.
      08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
      96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
        Had to be evacuated again due to fire
        by ssms5411
        Had to be evacuated Monday again after a fire was going on the hill behind us. Only 3-4 hours, they did a good job getting it under control. Especially...
        1 week ago
      • RPDRed6
        For Sale: 2001 Chevrolet Camaro project.
        by RPDRed6
        Up for sale is my 2001 Chevrolet Camaro 3.8 in need of some TLC and help. I’ve owned this vehicle the past 18 years (since 2006) and it’s been very...
        3 weeks ago
      • ssms5411
        No start problem
        by ssms5411
        So went out to start the Camaro and no start, batteries are good just hear a thud sound, started up fine last Friday. Check the fuses and the battery...
        4 weeks ago
      • SixShooter'00Camaro
        Revival
        by SixShooter'00Camaro
        Working on getting my 99 Camaro back in action. Long story short, got parked in the garage about 5 years ago (kids, career stuff ect.) trying to get her...
        4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X