I blame it all on Atlanta traffic....... - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I blame it all on Atlanta traffic.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I blame it all on Atlanta traffic.......

So here I am posting after a long time, I never really did anything to my first car (1995 Pontiac Firebird with 175,000 before the crash) except a nice set of Flowmasters with a Carsound catalytic converter and a K&N air filter with a cold air intake. Well, the story begins when i was in Highway 400 (the worst traffic in the world is there) and anyways, i was exiting off the highway when i saw a nissan altima in front of me slam on his brakes and hit the guy in front of him, well, i braked pretty hard but right on time, however, a guy came from the back and hit me (his car went in from under my back bumper, so all he caused damaged to was the exhaust, it was a BMW Z3)so when that guy hit me, i slam in the guy in front of me. I only had time to take two pictures of the car with my phone. Well, I guess to every negative there is a positive. My positive is that 2 days later i got a 5-speed 2000 Pontiac Firebird with 90,000 miles for $5000! Lemme know what you think.
    Attached Files
    <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/1995birdman\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/1995birdman</a>

Re: I blame it all on Atlanta traffic.......

Originally posted by Renzo
    5-speed 2000 Pontiac Firebird with 90,000 miles for $5000!
    Sorry about the accident ..........but thats a good deal! ...........get some more pictures and post up................... :tup: ....................

:)
    09 Nissan 370Z MB M6 Sports Package
    sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

nice upgrade but you should have got a TA
      2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

nice..
        1997 Camaro LS1 RS
        1994 Camaro - Sold
        1999 Trans am Vert - Sold

A Few Mods....

Comment

Yea sry for the bad luck man but at lest u got a nice car out of it. One more for the "PEWTER Mafia". LOL!!! Hey man if that car didnt come with a 3.42 gear in it I have one if you are interested. 3k miles on the gear.
          01\'Y87 Firebird:Gt1 cam,Vig.3000 stall
          AR stage 3 heads/intakes to be installed
          www.cardomain.com/id/firehawknwv
          www.vaperz.com
          PEWTER MAFIA/ Kristen's "PEWTER MAFIA KING"

Comment

What do you guys think are great decal colors for the center overlay and the "PONTIAC" lettering for my car? I don't have much experience with this color so all members of "PEWTER mafia" please make some suggestions!!!!!!
            <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/1995birdman\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/1995birdman</a>

Comment

Red or black on our color of car man.
              01\'Y87 Firebird:Gt1 cam,Vig.3000 stall
              AR stage 3 heads/intakes to be installed
              www.cardomain.com/id/firehawknwv
              www.vaperz.com
              PEWTER MAFIA/ Kristen's "PEWTER MAFIA KING"

Comment

Originally posted by Renzo
                What do you guys think are great decal colors for the center overlay and the "PONTIAC" lettering for my car? I don't have much experience with this color so all members of "PEWTER mafia" please make some suggestions!!!!!!
                Blaaaaack all the way... its the only color that really goes with "pewter"

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
                i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
                R.I.P. '07 Pats
                Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X