Horrible Night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horrible Night

yea so jsut driving home from my friends house this afternoon....minding my own business on an open road....until some old lady in a volvo decides to pull out of a hidden driveway and attemp to zip across 2 lanes to get to a turning lane with me coming in the left lane....now i dont kno how she couldnt have seen me...im laying on the horn...my lights are bright as hell.... and u can hear my car from 3 blocks away... and then bam...her left front end slams into me but i able to get away before she freakin killed me.......then pulled over...had ot get a report to prove she was at fault and all that nice stuff while standing in the freezing cold in a pair of shorts

the damage is as bad as it could be but its still a killer...i spent a few hours cleaning her THIS MORNING....maybe ill put some pics up tomororw morning after im done crying aobut how bad its gonna look in the light
    Last edited by J1Avs; 12-22-2006, 12:23 AM.

Re: Horrible Night

Why did you flee, it sounds like shes at fault, and if that was the case, she would have paid all your repairs (Thats why you pay insourance, for Incase **** happens).

Pics for sure.

Comment

o i didnt flee...i pulled oveer she came....i waved downa cop bc she wanted to go through insurance and i need proof she was at fualt and she admitted to it...
      but its just annoying now to go and get it fixed and whatver

Comment

Ah, ok, when you said I got outta her way before she killed me, I thought you meant that you drove away before she came after you and murdered you :P

Comment

hha nooo wayy...i was just driving along bothering no one haha...if it wasnt some sweet old lady i woulda went nuts

Comment

Its almost been one year since my accident, and man, am I glad that guy didnt go psycho on me, I was expecting someone to come up to my window and haul me out then beat me. It was a first for both of us though, so everything went pretty cool. I showed that Civic who was boss though (and it ended up costing me 1500)

Comment

haa i bet...her volvo took one hell of a beating woww....i like tore her front end off haha....desrves it though she shoulda been lookn where she was going...im so lucky it was a little old lady though...i was in like a bad neighbor and god i coulda been killed if it were bad people hahah

Comment

moving to lounge

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
                Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

post pics!
                  Red 1998 Camaro<br />Mods so far=<br />K&N

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse