my baby is gone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my baby is gone

yea i know... i t-boned a guy who didnt yield @ about 20is 30ish mph. his acura got red on his bumper and a broken light and broken wheel.....im hurtin and just waiting for insurance to do its part... me and my car had some good times and i had alot of plans but this happened.....sigh o well...it happens...im sad now.....it was my first car and i had it for 2 years ...so sad
    Is it a V8? NO! It's a v6 foo

Mi Caro...
    http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...3-dfc38675ce8b

Re: my baby is gone

sorry to c and hear that...what r ur plans for the car now?...o and is that u touchin it sayin goodbye as it gets pulled up the ramp? cuz i know that feelin well lol

87 Firebird RIP
    96 Camaro RS RIP
    94 Patriot Red 1LE Z28 - Sold
    02 WS6 TA - Sold

Comment

ouch man, sorry to hear, i see all these wrecks and it gets me nervous.

Comment

dan ur car already looks like it was in a wreck so u got nothin to worry about lol

87 Firebird RIP
        96 Camaro RS RIP
        02 WS6 TA - Sold

Comment

well its actually here @ my house cause id rather have it here than somewhere where idont know what they do to it or u know.....had to pay the tow truck guy 80 $ for him to bring it to my house.as for my plans i might get another car idk im lookin at subarus and porche boxters. im also lookin for trans ams so again idk....it hurts physically and emotionally idk i loved my car...

Mi Caro...

Comment

welcome to my world :)

Comment

fix it then...dmw nailed some1 in his car and he fixed it and s/ced it at the same time...but get a TA if u do choose to get a new car

87 Firebird RIP
              96 Camaro RS RIP
              02 WS6 TA - Sold

Comment

well i still have to here from his insurance and all that so ill see what happens

Mi Caro...

Comment

Sorry to see and hear bout that. Glad you're alright though.

Comment

Sorry to hear about the wreck. I hope you stick with the Pontiac and either rebuild or go with a trans am.

Comment

Wow.... that damage doesnt look back at all... I would just fix it....

Comment

damage to my Camaro when I got in my wreck a few years back was worse than that from what I can tell... I got mine fixed...
                        Rebuilding the engine... Building a custom front end... T-top conversion... Custom rear hatch..
                        Custom interior...

TEAM NoVa

Comment

ay same thing happened to mine on da 26th, N it was a total loss, it wasnt even me drivin da car, ma sister was drivin, i was @ practice....what had happened was dat da car hydroplaned n she hit a wall, so it was towed to a lot, next day we picked it up n it was still in driving condition, so i drove back home.... da damage was actually just like ur car or maybe a lil worse, but i wanted to keep da car...so right now its at da shop, total cost to fix it is i
                          think about 6,000, but insurance money is coverin it...da owner of da shop, friend of ma dad, said dat its nuttin he'll have it fixed in a week in a half, so supposedly dis thursday he'll be done wit it....but anyways if u really love ur car keep it n get it fixed...

damages to my car-
                          -both airbags deployed
                          -needs a new windshield needed
                          -needs new bumper, it was pushed back dat da light culdnt flip down, dey were stuck in da right up position, but did still turned on and off
                          -needs new hood im gettin a ram air hood on it
                          -both fenders in da front got pushed back so when u open any of da doors they rub against da fenders making a creaking sound
                          -needs a new dashboard since passenger airbag deployed

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X