HP Tuner or Finish Exhaust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HP Tuner or Finish Exhaust

I have a 2000 firebird. I installed a Flowmaster Catback about 8 weeks ago. Now I not sure if I should go for headers, high flow cat or go for the HP Tuner software. I have a trip to Ohio next week and QingDao China the following week. I hoping to have some time off after that to play with the bird. As time goes on I will continue to upgrade. And this summer I plan on picking up a used engine and trany.:) It's been way too long since I built an engine. So what do you think?
    2000 Firebird A4, 3.42 LSD, K&N, Free Cold Air, PaceSetter, 3" in/out Catco, 3" S-Pipe, 3" Intermidiate Pipe, 2.5" Flowmaster 80

Re: HP Tuner or Finish Exhaust

I say finish off with the exhaust, most of the other guys on here with Hp Tuners have major mods, like Cam, FI, Nitrous ect.

Comment

I agree, finish up your exhaust.
      <a href=\"http://www.fbodyelpaso.org\" target=\"_blank\">www.fbodyelpaso.org</a> A4 stock 3.42 and LSD not Y87,SLP cold air induction, whisper lid, k&n filter, flowmaster 80 series, hypertech, 160 powerstat thermostat, t/a front bumper, functional nostrils, pacesetter headers best et: 15.9 at about 4800ft

Comment

Exhaust, do you have intake yet?

1998 White Camaro 3800, A4, MagnaFlow Cat-Back, Zexel & 3.42's, Jet Chip Stage 2, Whisper Lid, and Ram Air.

Comment

I done the free ram air added a K&N filter and got rid of the air baffle.
          2000 Firebird A4, 3.42 LSD, K&N, Free Cold Air, PaceSetter, 3" in/out Catco, 3" S-Pipe, 3" Intermidiate Pipe, 2.5" Flowmaster 80

Comment

OK that should be allright.

1998 White Camaro 3800, A4, MagnaFlow Cat-Back, Zexel & 3.42's, Jet Chip Stage 2, Whisper Lid, and Ram Air.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X