vandals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vandals

ok well next week my car was fgoing into shop for ss hood ss spoiler and new paint all around, NEXT WEEK KEY WORDS, but, last ight when i was sleeping, camy in front of my house, some punk asses decided t roll round the neiboorhood shooting **** with 12 gauges. long story short, cars in the shop today because my front window is harshley peppered with shot gun pellets, i guess im just lucky they didnt shoot my house, i sleep in a room right next to the curb, found the shell wadding right by my front door. ****ty day.:bs:

Re: vandals

Man that sure sux I hope they find em and :twak: You are very lucky you were not hurt. Will your insurance cover it? glad you are ok.

Comment

People didn't catch kids running around with 12 gauges? haha. I mean even the police should be on that kind of stuff...Glad to hear you're alright man.

Comment

they're lucky they didn't get shot... foolin around like that in texas is pretty dangerous... since everyone is armed...

Comment

lounge

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
          Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

Have them come shooting a 12 guage in my neighborhood. I'm pretty positive they wouldn't make it away clean, and not because the cops will get them.

The first shot that goes off, it's going to be heard loud and clear and they are going to get shot back at.

Sucks about what they did to your car though, tough luck. Glad you are alright though.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X