im new

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im new

i got my V6 a month ago, and i found this site. My name is mark and i have a teal 3.8 liter V6 camaro with the t-tops :D , i looked around and you guys seem really nice and helpful. being a person with a budget, as far as mods go i was hoping you guys could suggest mabey some cheap rims, mabey also an intake or exhaust system? I don't know...thanks for the help guys

Re: im new

Originally posted by t-topV6
    i got my V6 a month ago, and i found this site. My name is mark and i have a teal 3.8 liter V6 camaro with the t-tops :D , i looked around and you guys seem really nice and helpful. being a person with a budget, as far as mods go i was hoping you guys could suggest mabey some cheap rims, mabey also an intake or exhaust system? I don't know...thanks for the help guys
    You want just the rims? or the entire wheel? JK man... anyways, you can pick up some corvette wheels off ebay for fairly cheap.

What year is your camaro?
    2000 v6 a4 Camaro

Comment

thanks man, its a 96, i really like it. what kind do you got?

Comment

oh and i also wanted to ask something else, how do you make a signature and upload pictures of your car?

Comment

welcome... ebay is a great place and if you look over the database and mod encyclopedia you will find plenty of stuff. Also, let me be the first to let you know the search button is your friend as well. If you are looking for appearance options then check out

http://www.bfranker.badz28.com/appearance/
          Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

Originally posted by t-topV6
            oh and i also wanted to ask something else, how do you make a signature and upload pictures of your car?
            to get a sig, you have to pay $10 a year. to upload pics, make an account on photobucket and upload them directly on there, then copy the link over to here

Comment

Do you have any pics of your car, T-topV6?

Comment

i don't think i do, but i could go take some, but i don't have a photobucket account. ill have to look into that. ill try and get some up. oh, and i wanna go get it buffed to take out all the minor little scratches... how much would that cost ya think?

Comment

I dont think buff's stay. not for sure, but i think they wear off in a year or sumthin.
                  1998 Red T-top V6 Camaro
                  - K&N Filter, Pacesetter Headders, MagnaFlow 2.5" Hi-Flo Cat, FlowMaster 80 Series, PowerDyne Supercharger@9Psi More 2 Come

Comment

Buffing generally refers to polishing a car. So unless you scratch the car again they won't wear off. Most reputable detailers charge somewhere around $50 an hour. I'm sure you can find cheaper or more expensive.

Good luck with the car and welcome! :wavey:

Comment

hey, i was looking for some cool parts, and i found this
                      http://www.fbodymotorsports.com/inc/sdetail/8574
                      its a sport back, ive never seen one on a camaro, i think i would look nice and help mine be unique, it replaces the hatchback glass, what do you guys think? but i don't think i could afford it...
                      i also like the look of this-
                      http://www.lmperformance.com/3139/13.html
                      oh and i don't think i will, but how much would it cost to get an entire car painted...? what about just a piece like that spoiler or back? thanks in advance guys

Comment

do not, i repeat DO NOT, buy from fbodymotorsports. ive heard way too many bad things about them ****ing people over.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                        http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                        Or this

Comment

btw, not feeling either items you linked.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                          http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                          Or this

Comment

Welcome to the site! :wavey:

I'm not a fan of either of those links either but it's what you like that matters.

There are a few options on intake as far as budget, but they seem to all be about the same. On a real tight budget, you can make yourself one.

As for exhaust, search up, as well as most other things, but you'll generally find most people with flowmaster are happy with it, and most people that don't have it, hate it. imo go with magnaflow or borla.
                            sigpic
                            1996 Chevrolet Camaro
                            1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
                            --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X