Ebay help..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ebay help..

hey guys i need help. I'm a newb to ebay. Okay in my ebay, my shipping address was right, but in my paypal it was wrong. Instead of it being 20th st it was 21 st. He shipped the item already. What can I do about this situation.??
    I asked the guy for the tracking number, but hes being an ******* to me saying its my fault.blah blah blah..

He wrote to me-
    such info you can find in the auction if any

What do I do??

Re: Ebay help..

Why can't he give the tracking number regardless?

Your best bet is to call the neighbors and arrange something. Unless they are a*holes then you might need to go on granny watch. (look through some blinds with binoculars, damn kids...)

Comment

granny watch ftw

Comment

The thing is there is no 21st...

Comment

its gonna get returned to sender and youre gonna have to pay for the shipping again because it was youre fault, sorry but the truth hurts...

76 Camaro Rally Sport-355/TH350- Soon to be LT1/TH350 with a little laughing gas to wake it up...;)
          89 Ram D350 CTD/M5- 1 Ton Dually getting 27 MPG's

Comment

if you gave him the wrong address it's your fault

the postal service will make the shipper pay and the shipper will not get a refund if YOU provide the wrong address.

Also, they don't check the address to make sure it's legit UNTIL they take the shippers money and they will discover that a day later after it's processed.

They only check the zip is correct when the shipper "ships" the item out
            1999 Camaro Z/28
            1973 Firebird Formula

Comment

exactly

76 Camaro Rally Sport-355/TH350- Soon to be LT1/TH350 with a little laughing gas to wake it up...;)
              89 Ram D350 CTD/M5- 1 Ton Dually getting 27 MPG's

Comment

So what if they actually send it to the wrong house.????

Comment

Originally posted by badinfluenceRS
                  if you gave him the wrong address it's your fault

the postal service will make the shipper pay and the shipper will not get a refund if YOU provide the wrong address.

Also, they don't check the address to make sure it's legit UNTIL they take the shippers money and they will discover that a day later after it's processed.

They only check the zip is correct when the shipper "ships" the item out
                  So in reality the shipper has to pay then which is the person I bought the item from..

Comment

Yes, but he is going to want you to pay for shipping again. He has no reason to be at the loss, because you provided the wrong information.
                    sigpic
                    1996 Chevrolet Camaro
                    1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
                    --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

All you need to do is duck and cover ; ) it'll all be fine (at a loss). Just let this be a lesson to you...

Comment

If there is no-such street, I'm sure the post-office knows where you live.
                        <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/sac2165\" target=\"_blank\"> CAMAROS</a>

Comment

Originally posted by sac2165
                          If there is no-such street, I'm sure the post-office knows where you live.
                          Yes they can find out where you live, HOWEVER they sometimes put that addrss on the box and send it back to the shipper still. If you move within 1 yr they forward it automaticaly, however if you just put the wrong street on it it's your fault, they may put the correct address on it but they will send it back to the shipper, no refund will be issued for the postage, shipper loses, you lose and you should pay for shipping again
                          1999 Camaro Z/28
                          1973 Firebird Formula

Comment

Why don't you go to your post-office and speak to the Manager? He can probably work something out. He has control over a lot of things. BTW, this would be a good time to put the right address on your paypal account.

:)
                            09 Nissan 370Z MB M6 Sports Package
                            sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

This will definitely be a lesson...lol

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse