Need a hand coming up with a plan for further mods. - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need a hand coming up with a plan for further mods.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Need a hand coming up with a plan for further mods.

Originally posted by TheGr8Schlotzky
    As far as a little bit of suspension to help you get the power to the ground, a good set of Moog bushings are a great upgrade for the stock LCAs. Moog in the stock LCAs is arguably better than several of the aftermarket LCAs on the market, and certainly cheaper. As far as shocks, while searching will pretty much leave you with one option: bilstien, I would stay away from bilstein. They were indeed a great brand in years past, but since they had a shipment of crappy shocks, the suspension guys like sam strano have lost some respect for the name. Strano is currently not recommending bilstiens to anyone, and suggesting Tokicos instead for a car at stock height. If your going to lower it, KYB AGX would be the way to go, unless you have the money for some Konis.
    Thanks for the advice!

Helps alot since I can't seem to find any Bilstein fronts anywhere anyways. I'll check into the Moog bushings though and see if I can fit them in any time soon.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X