How much is it worth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much is it worth?

Im looking to get back in the Fbody game after being out for quite some time. Im not looking for a low mileaged car. I am looking for something that I can swap in a motor (cam'd and blown) and trans into (built T5).

I have come across a 99 Medium Blue Metallic Firebird with the A4, ttops, chromed aluminum rims, and 170k. He says it doesnt burn oil but "i think there is the slightest leak of coolant, barley nething." I am still waiting upon good pics since the ones posted in the ad dont show anything besides what color it is and showing the ttops. It has a Flowmaster with duals, modified wise.

His asking price is 4k obo. Just from the sounds of it, what is a fair price for it?

Re: How much is it worth?

Look around for a roller, I sold my 2k with a bad motor, and some upgrades on it for $2k.

Comment

ya, id look for a roller, cheaper since youre gonna be pulling the motor any ways.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
      http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
      Or this

Comment

Finding a v6 roller is kind of hard. Id like to add I dont want red, white, or silver. Those colors are all too common, no offense.

Comment

psh, red is sexy.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
          http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
          Or this

Comment

Dude, I used to rock a red Firebird.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...