Someone's gotta slow this guy down..... - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Someone's gotta slow this guy down.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by teal99camaro:
    I think you guys shoud be more understanding, are you guys Democrats? Do you have something against soldiers?
    Are you a ****ing idiot?? I absolutely HATE people using military service as some sort of passport for acting ridiculous. They have the same standards of social behavior as everyone else - they dont get any leeway to act out of order.
    And no, I dont have anything against soldiers... I have something against douche bags... like you.

Comment

do you think thats what i meant? I say that because they are stationed for 8 hours with nothing but the forums.. There are firewalls that block all mediums of communication except for forums! Thats why he has 100+ posts per day, and they arent stupid posts eiother, thats what im saying, I think he got banned for a technicality!
      Mystic Teal Metallic
      ET:15.1 NA 14.3@96 MPH 75 Dry Shot

Comment

do you think thats what i meant? I say that because they are stationed for 8 hours with nothing but the forums.. There are firewalls that block all mediums of communication except for forums! Thats why he has 100+ posts per day, and they arent stupid posts eiother, thats what im saying, I think he got banned for a technicality!
        Does it take too long for his love letters to get back to you via regular mail and this is why you're pushing for him to continue to post on this site?

Also... who appointed you the job of FirebirdV6 Attorney to defend those who cannot defend themseves?

Comment

so your saying its ok for senior members to beak rule but not rookies hawgs?

i dont think rocco was acting out of order, the bulk of the posts was from the awake or what ever, so as for your quote machevelli [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img]
          you guys (some)that have been around longer are real prix, who think you are the "bomb" cause you have been here a year or longer, and you are better people then "rookies" .
          [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img]
          we are all ppl, all f-body owners, and all into the same cars, so why are you so high and mighty? because you found the site sooner?!!!!!!!!!!
          i think not. you may know more people and know more about the cars
          restore,rebuild,refit,remodify

Comment

I hate to side with Hawgs yet again, but it's not rookies that 'us senior members' dislike, it's idiots!

Who here thinks a good way to get into a new community of any kind is to go around acting like a moron? Not me :D

Just be cool, don't call anyone out and be respectful of the people, the rules and the spirit of the community and you'll be fine.
            1997 silver Camaro RS<br />|T-Type Powered|<br /><a href=\"http://www.kwfbody.com\" target=\"_blank\">Looking for a local F-Body club in K/W, Ontario, Canada?</a>

Comment

Originally posted by hawgs:
              </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by teal99camaro:
              Does it take too long for his love letters to get back to you via regular mail and this is why you're pushing for him to continue to post on this site?

Also... who appointed you the job of FirebirdV6 Attorney to defend those who cannot defend themseves?
              </font>[/QUOTE]I havent done anything to merrit the title of idiot, all ive done is stick up for someone whos been wronged by all of these people on a power trip, really you guys must feel really important on this forum, hell you even started a club!!! Sick-Sixx and youre the president? Holy ****... I may be the "attourney" but i guess youre the president!! Hail to the cheif!

And as for this love letter thing, that was pretty funny..
              Mystic Teal Metallic

Comment

[img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] Attack of the Newbies!! You all need to take a breath and relax a bit... there are established members of this site and there are new people. That is just the way it works... on this site and on every other message board on the internet. The new people ought have a bit more respect for people that have been around for a while and know how the board operates (a prime example is this post... newbies think that this board is a Democracy where we have elections and everyone is entitled to a fair and equal trial by their peers. Let me be the first to alert you that this is not the case.)

I guess I hate to agree with ravenp since he hates to agree with me but... he is right. It's not that the old and established members hate the newbies... its just that we hate idiots and people that pretend to know how things work, when it is everpresent that they know very little.

Attorney is not spelled Attourney, btw teal99camaro. Yes I formed the first strictly V6 F-Body club, Sick Sixx, and yes I am the President... is this something to be ashamed of? Speaking of ashamed... it kinda sucks that your wheel size is the same as your ET.

Comment

Im not ashamed of sticking up for a friend.
                  what was your et when you were 16 hawgs?

[ August 13, 2004, 02:15 PM: Message edited by: teal99camaro ]
                  Mystic Teal Metallic

Comment

this has gotten out of hand. I had to check the top of the page to see which foru this was, lounge or website [img]graemlins/twak.gif[/img]

I'm in front of a computer 10~12 hrs a day if not more, and I actually post LESS than when I was back in the states. Also, teal99camaro, I can help you get better times: get a 99 GPGT and add a fram air filter & $13 stb from dealership. 15.5 w/timeslips. ;) [img]tongue.gif[/img]

also, I believe I posted this in another thread, but this stuff happens every year, kinda like gonorrhea, just deal w/it.
                    The bastardification of Third & Fourth gen cars.

Comment

goddamned newbies.

Comment

Originally posted by Machiavelli:
                        goddamned newbies.
                        [img]graemlins/twak.gif[/img]
                        shouldnt take the lords name in vain.
                        this is my last input, most of the posts here are vastly hippocritical, and [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img]
                        i have neither the time or the patience to go on with this
                        all you senior ppl who think you are so much better and wiser [img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bowdown.gif[/img]
                        lol
                        restore,rebuild,refit,remodify

Comment

whats a 99 GPGT and a STP? and i have a k&n with the SLP ram air a jet PCM and a magnaflow hi-flo cat..

Im tired of arguing this, i guess you guys are right that i'm new here and dont have the respect that you guys have.. Sorry guys. But i still dont think rocco did anything wrong
                          Mystic Teal Metallic

Comment

whats a 99 GPGT and a STP? and i have a k&n with the SLP ram air a jet PCM and a magnaflow hi-flo cat..

Im tired of arguing this, i guess you guys are right that i'm new here and dont have the respect that you guys have.. Sorry guys. But i still dont think rocco did anything wrong
                            99 Grand Prix GT (my other car, and Strut tower brace. In a yr or so, you'll be complaining about noobs too. [the lion king] It's the circle of life[/the lion king]

Comment

3.4... you noob... member #5623.... thinkin youre all hot **** cuz your name is nate.

Comment

that's cuz I AM hot ****, and my name is Nate. Only a Nate can be hot ****. [img]graemlins/dj.gif[/img]

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X