my friend john rocco is locked out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my friend john rocco is locked out

why did he get locked out? Is this an accident? If one of the admins could fix this or give an adequate reason as to why he got locked we would really appreciate it. I just began here and he's helped me a lot and is a real asset to the community, thanks!
    Mystic Teal Metallic
    ET:15.1 NA 14.3@96 MPH 75 Dry Shot

again? whats up with rocco?
    restore,rebuild,refit,remodify

Comment

i would also like to know too please :D
      2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

i think i know check out the post by c.o. jones in website stuff, some ones gotta slow this guy down

Comment

i know about that post. i swear it had my account up first then he changed it so i deleted my post to him.

Comment

Yep. More than likely locked for the 100+ posts in 3 days. The admins really don't like high posting like that... BLLDOGG better lookout too...

My guess is that he's been temporarily locked for 2 or 3 days to get him to slow up.
            <a href=\"http://members.cox.net/95batmobile/d86f.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">Sinister Six</a> <br /><b><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/c_o_jones\" target=\"_blank\">Cardomain</a></b><br />--This doesn\'t change the fact that I am ~The Guru~ who still kicks puppies...

Comment

refer back to your post co jones , which i posted as a reply, are you head hunting?

Comment

i think if stefan has a probelm with my posts then he needs to tell me. i dont post whore more than anyone else. that night was different cause we both didnt have aim and he couldnt have it. military stuff. and as far as i know, that whole thin was deleted. and there is no way im putting down 100+ a day. i just put in my opinion and helpful comments. i just happen to read almost all of the posts unlike some.

Comment

Originally posted by BLLDOGG:
                  i think if stefan has a probelm with my posts then he needs to tell me. i dont post whore more than anyone else. that night was different cause we both didnt have aim and he couldnt have it. military stuff. and as far as i know, that whole thin was deleted. and there is no way im putting down 100+ a day. i just put in my opinion and helpful comments. i just happen to read almost all of the posts unlike some.
                  I think you guys need to hold up. If you notice he's gone period.... I think he did something to fairly unpleasant to tick of an admin...
                  <a href=\"http://members.cox.net/95batmobile/d86f.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">Sinister Six</a> <br /><b><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/c_o_jones\" target=\"_blank\">Cardomain</a></b><br />--This doesn\'t change the fact that I am ~The Guru~ who still kicks puppies...

Comment

perhaps, or, with all due respect, you just got him booted! i have seen his many posts, but no where did it appear to be vulgar or bashing anyone like you have been, im not trying to start trouble , but come on man, what do you care what he does any way is he hurting you or your life in some way?

Comment

that just sucks. nice knowing ya rocco. i know some of you guys have problem with my posts, but im just trying to learn as much as i can about my car and just be apart of the group at the same time. no harm intended. but if you guys have noticed, im posting less cause im doing shcool stuff now. i dont have as much time to read everything. im trying to focus on the advanced tech forum right now to learn more about that sort of thing.

Comment

Originally posted by stence:
                        perhaps, or, with all due respect, you just got him booted! i have seen his many posts, but no where did it appear to be vulgar or bashing anyone like you have been, im not trying to start trouble , but come on man, what do you care what he does any way is he hurting you or your life in some way?
                        Check your e-mail

Comment

Well i move to have him reinstated.. If we can get the community to agree that he is very helpfull and a very important part of this community i'm sure an admin will look at his posts and realize that he has done nothing but help out many people and learn as much as he can... admins. please let him back, no one has any beef with him and hes really helped a lot of us out.
                          Mystic Teal Metallic

Comment

oh yeah.. and hes an american hero
                            Mystic Teal Metallic

Comment

haha you dont have to support the cause but support our troops
                              Mystic Teal Metallic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X