X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

true.. i am a troop too
    restore,rebuild,refit,remodify

Comment

Prvjohnroccoarmy: i liked my post count, i wasnt post whoring either, i just have alot of navy watches and am stuck for 8 hours with nothing but the net, like viper, and 3.4 deployed, and several others, in the military computers there is not chat rooms allowed there are firewalls
      Mystic Teal Metallic
      ET:15.1 NA 14.3@96 MPH 75 Dry Shot

Comment

stefan, can you shed a little light on the matter so we are not shooting in to the dark here?

Comment

Originally posted by C.O.Jones:
          Definately. Yes Definately. 97X, bam! The future of rock 'n' roll. 97X, bam! The future of rock 'n' roll. 97X, bam! The future of rock 'n' roll. Definately. Yes Definately. 97X, bam! The future of rock 'n' roll. 97X, bam! The future of rock 'n' roll. 97X, bam! The future of rock 'n' roll. Definately. Yes Definately. 97X, bam! The future of rock 'n' roll. 97X, bam! The future of rock 'n' roll. 97X, bam! The future of rock 'n' roll. Definately. Yes Definately. 97X, bam! The future of rock 'n' roll. 97X, bam! The future of rock 'n' roll. 97X, bam! The future of rock 'n' roll.
          i guess rocco is not the only one who makes annoying posts, even though rocos arent even annoying
          Mystic Teal Metallic
          ET:15.1 NA 14.3@96 MPH 75 Dry Shot

Comment

It is not wise to anger the admin's!
            Race car - gone but not forgotten - 1997 firebird V6
            nitrous et & mph: 12.168 & 110.95 mph, n/a 13.746 & 96.38 mph
            2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8: 12.125, 116.45
            2010 Ford Taurus SHO: no times yet

Comment

i would personally like to know what he did so i dont do it. i rely on this site for knowledge about my car. i dont want to **** that up.
              2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

is c o jones an admin????

Comment

Originally posted by stence:
                  is c o jones an admin????
                  no, but he's been here over a year. almost a year and a half.
                  1996 Pontiac <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com\" target=\"_blank\">Firebird</a> <br />Black, 3.8L A4

Comment

Originally posted by teal99camaro:
                    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by C.O.Jones:
                    Definately. Yes Definately. 97X, bam! The future of rock 'n' roll. 97X, bam! The future of rock 'n' roll. 97X, bam! The future of rock 'n' roll. Definately. Yes Definately. 97X, bam! The future of rock 'n' roll. 97X, bam! The future of rock 'n' roll. 97X, bam! The future of rock 'n' roll. Definately. Yes Definately. 97X, bam! The future of rock 'n' roll. 97X, bam! The future of rock 'n' roll. 97X, bam! The future of rock 'n' roll. Definately. Yes Definately. 97X, bam! The future of rock 'n' roll. 97X, bam! The future of rock 'n' roll. 97X, bam! The future of rock 'n' roll.
                    i guess rocco is not the only one who makes annoying posts, even though rocos arent even annoying </font>[/QUOTE]1) I think you need to grow up. Take a look at the whole thread.
                    http://www.camarov6.com/ubb/ultimate...1;t=000839;p=1

2) I think you need to grow up period. That and let Rocco take care of this with the Admins himself.
                    <a href=\"http://members.cox.net/95batmobile/d86f.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">Sinister Six</a> <br /><b><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/c_o_jones\" target=\"_blank\">Cardomain</a></b><br />--This doesn\'t change the fact that I am ~The Guru~ who still kicks puppies...

Comment

what a bunch of whiney as* babies in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by hawgs:
                        what a bunch of whiney as* babies in this thread.
                        Damnit.. I hate when I agree with you [img]graemlins/rant.gif[/img]

Whoring was done.. account was suspended for a time. User will get access back after the weekend.

Now everyone can go on about there day.
                        FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Administrator
                        Stupid is rewarded with the ban button.
                        Official Avatar Nazi according to Meatyshells :D

Comment

thanks

Comment

i am back, thank you all for the support. its nice to be missed
                            92 25th rally sport garage baby, 97 30th rally sport, 01 camaro garage baby. obsessive compulsive camaro fan. id rather push a camaro then drive a rice burner.

Comment

welcome
                              2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X