No announcement yet.

Board Issues?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh stfu, i am playing nice, i'm not asking for a ban nor am i questioning the admins, and its not like a banned member hasnt ever gotten back on this site. I'm just curious. [img]graemlins/stickpoke.gif[/img]

damn canooks ;)
    RedlineVSix

Comment

This is a tech site and you're using up bandwidth.

A good rule of thumb is that when you have to use a phrase such as "to my knowledge"... that means you don't know and anything you say would be talking out of your a$$...and therefore you shouldn't answer and just let those that know address the issue ;)
      1997 silver Camaro RS<br />|T-Type Powered|<br /><a href=\"http://www.kwfbody.com\" target=\"_blank\">Looking for a local F-Body club in K/W, Ontario, Canada?</a>

Comment

i'm adding you to my "people i'm doing this [img]graemlins/twak.gif[/img] to in my head" list
        RedlineVSix

Comment

Originally posted by ravenp:
          This is a tech site and you're using up bandwidth.

A good rule of thumb is that when you have to use a phrase such as "to my knowledge"... that means you don't know and anything you say would be talking out of your a$$...and therefore you shouldn't answer and just let those that know address the issue ;)
          I wish there were more people like you.

Comment

Originally posted by 95fbirdkid:
            something about you bothers me
            If I banned everyone that bothered me we'd go from 6000 members to 0, I would NOT be getting married, I would be unemployed and in jail, and my boss would be either in a hospital or a cemetery.

but you remind me of this guy that just got banned
            You remind me of someone who just posted saying he was leaving the board, so why do you care?

Originally posted by ravenp:
            Why not leave the job of who can and can't post to those that run the board and just play nice?
            Good advice. [img]graemlins/slap.gif[/img] ;) :D

Comment

something about you bothers me, no offence if this is false....but you remind me of this guy that just got banned, his location said he was from italy, and his username was a name of a famous italian
              i didn't buy that guy being italian for a second and i dont buy this guy being russian

i could be wrong
              Red 1998 Camaro 3.8<br />K&N and Home Depot<br />2 12\" JL W3v2 Subwoofers<br />-more audio stuff to come-

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X