X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If I was drag racing moderator....

http://www.camarov6.com/ubb/ultimate...;f=10;t=001795

Not a bash at keith AT ALL!

To my knowledge there was to be a mod change in that area.

<--- more than willing to assist and take care of crap like that
    Race car - gone but not forgotten - 1997 firebird V6
    nitrous et & mph: 12.168 & 110.95 mph, n/a 13.746 & 96.38 mph
    2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8: 12.125, 116.45
    2010 Ford Taurus SHO: no times yet

and Stefan gets an aneurism and puts the whole board on suspension for a couple days.........
    The bastardification of Third & Fourth gen cars.

Comment

haha but Magnus is straight up not doing his job at all, and I am officially bashing his job of moderating.

But thing is he knows he is not able to fulfill his duties and wants someone to take over.

Either way this is definitley not hte first thread I have seen where moderation woudl be useful, in recent months.

I suggest 12secv6, and if possible myself as a co-moderator. If I was to mod a section other then FL it would most definitely be Drag racing, heck 2 of the stickies in their were suggestions from me ;) I am no expert on all tech stuff, but I have gotten cars down the track faster then they shoudl have gone.

I even been behaving myself recently too ;)

[ August 20, 2004, 04:40 AM: Message edited by: MustangEater8251 ]

Comment

and im trying to be the moderator of the timeslip page. so everything would be taken care of. i support you both in being the moderators
        2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Originally posted by MustangEater8251:
          On that note, I wonder how long you'll have that lovely avatar?

If anybody needs a mod for anything(just generally), I'll officially say I'm interested. Just if anyone needs me for a mod. ;)
          2005 Ford Focus ZX3 SE D20 M5 - Modified ;) <a href=\"http://www.knightenmotorsports.com\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.knightenmotorsports.com</a> <br />[ U R L = h t t p : / / w w w . g e o c i t i e s . c o m / h e a r t l a n d _ h e a t _ v 6 ] Heartland Heat V6 [ / U R L ]

Comment

Sadly I'd even have to support mustangeater as a drag racing mod or co-mod lol.
            00\' firebird v6 5spd<br />201rwhp ---- 230 rwtq<br />\"Everyday I grow stronger...and further from you.\"<br />WARNING: Do not take any of my comments seriously unless they are technical in nature and then only at your own risk

Comment

I think james is a pretty good canidate
              RedlineVSix

Comment

Anybody moderating that forum and putting timeslips up on the way out of date page would be better than nobody doing it.

Please admins, fix this?
                1997 silver Camaro RS<br />|T-Type Powered|<br /><a href=\"http://www.kwfbody.com\" target=\"_blank\">Looking for a local F-Body club in K/W, Ontario, Canada?</a>

Comment

here here. I had actually asked to be a mod in the drag racing area too. I dont mind being the co-mod. I think James and Eric would make just as good moderators as well.
                  New Toy Red 94 Formula LT1
                  RT: .0006 60': 1.894 1/8 mile: 8.351 @ 84.89 1/4 mile: 12.974 @ 107.81
                  crashed Red 96 Camaro 3.8l: 14.91 @ 92.38
                  The ex wife's Black 98 Firebird 3.8l: 15.23 @ 88.12

Comment

12secondV6...I would hope that you do not become a moderator for the drag racing section on this board. You b*tch about V8 owners making fun of V6 cars because they are slow...All I ever see in your posts is you bashing V8 owners..being "mr. cocky". And with the license plate 'V8killr' or something like that. I think you make this board look bad. You are not a good role model for the V6 community.

I have noticed this from months of seeing your posts. You have "My V6 destroys all on the road, V8's are slow!" syndrome and it appears YOU think you are gods gift to the road. It seems the faster V6 someone has...the more immature they act. :rolleyes:

You've accomplished good times on your bird, and I'm not 'insulting' it one bit. But you seem to have an over-inflated ego..which you don't have 'much' room for, due to nitrous. Grow the **** up and stop having the attitude that 'all' V8 owners think they are the fastest,,and everyone is created so that you can show them your V6 is faster.
                    94 Camaro 3.4 A4 <br />T-Tops<br />In the process of an LS1 swap.

Comment

Originally posted by Camaro_SLP:
                      12secondV6...I would hope that you do not become a moderator for the drag racing section on this board. You b*tch about V8 owners making fun of V6 cars because they are slow...All I ever see in your posts is you bashing V8 owners..being "mr. cocky". And with the license plate 'V8killr' or something like that. I think you make this board look bad. You are not a good role model for the V6 community.

I have noticed this from months of seeing your posts. You have "My V6 destroys all on the road, V8's are slow!" syndrome and it appears YOU think you are gods gift to the road. It seems the faster V6 someone has...the more immature they act. :rolleyes:

You've accomplished good times on your bird, and I'm not 'insulting' it one bit. But you seem to have an over-inflated ego..which you don't have 'much' room for, due to nitrous. Grow the **** up and stop having the attitude that 'all' V8 owners think they are the fastest,,and everyone is created so that you can show them your V6 is faster.
                      [img]graemlins/omg.gif[/img] :(

Comment

Originally posted by Camaro_SLP:

Oh god, get a life.

This post was made specifically because I have been talking with Stefan recently about this. He mentioned it had been discussed about me possibly assisting in this area.
                        Race car - gone but not forgotten - 1997 firebird V6
                        nitrous et & mph: 12.168 & 110.95 mph, n/a 13.746 & 96.38 mph
                        2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8: 12.125, 116.45
                        2010 Ford Taurus SHO: no times yet

Comment

Originally posted by speedracer95v6:
                          </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MustangEater8251:
                          On that note, I wonder how long you'll have that lovely avatar?

If anybody needs a mod for anything(just generally), I'll officially say I'm interested. Just if anyone needs me for a mod. ;)
                          </font>[/QUOTE]funny part is i'm surprised i haven't been banned yet, or had my avitar messed with. :D
                          ~Jessica~<br />Office Manager @ <a href=\"http://www.fbodycentral.com\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.fbodycentral.com</a> <br />2001 Firebird GT NBM, A4<br /> <a href=\"http://fbodyqueen.tripod.com/\" target=\"_blank\">http://fbodyqueen.tripod.com/<

Comment

I'd love to help with moderating drag racing. I've got tons of track time under my belt, definitely know the parts side of it, and have experience with making cars go fast at altitude (where alot of our members are). I can't stand seeing members bash a member that races at 6000+ feet for running low 16's stock.

I also have experience; and am an admin on our local racing scene website www.racelubbock.com too.
                            <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.fullthrottlev6.com</a> THE SOURCE!

Comment

whether you guys pick me or the others, I do suggest you have at least 2 people moderationg so if someone does have a falling out, their is still some moderation.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X