If I was drag racing moderator....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Camaro_SLP:
    12secondV6...I would hope that you do not become a moderator for the drag racing section on this board. You b*tch about V8 owners making fun of V6 cars because they are slow...All I ever see in your posts is you bashing V8 owners..being "mr. cocky". And with the license plate 'V8killr' or something like that. I think you make this board look bad. You are not a good role model for the V6 community.

I have noticed this from months of seeing your posts. You have "My V6 destroys all on the road, V8's are slow!" syndrome and it appears YOU think you are gods gift to the road. It seems the faster V6 someone has...the more immature they act. :rolleyes:

You've accomplished good times on your bird, and I'm not 'insulting' it one bit. But you seem to have an over-inflated ego..which you don't have 'much' room for, due to nitrous. Grow the **** up and stop having the attitude that 'all' V8 owners think they are the fastest,,and everyone is created so that you can show them your V6 is faster.
    [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img]

Get a freaking life man. You've been a pissy moaner for years. No wonder you're now getting an LS1, your fragile ego couldn't take it anymore? Pathetic. Hope your new engine makes your pecker feel longer. You'll be a big man then! Good for you!

Just to spite you, both James and MustangEater are now the new mods.

Comment

Originally posted by Stefan:
      </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Camaro_SLP:
      12secondV6...I would hope that you do not become a moderator for the drag racing section on this board. You b*tch about V8 owners making fun of V6 cars because they are slow...All I ever see in your posts is you bashing V8 owners..being "mr. cocky". And with the license plate 'V8killr' or something like that. I think you make this board look bad. You are not a good role model for the V6 community.

I have noticed this from months of seeing your posts. You have "My V6 destroys all on the road, V8's are slow!" syndrome and it appears YOU think you are gods gift to the road. It seems the faster V6 someone has...the more immature they act. :rolleyes:

You've accomplished good times on your bird, and I'm not 'insulting' it one bit. But you seem to have an over-inflated ego..which you don't have 'much' room for, due to nitrous. Grow the **** up and stop having the attitude that 'all' V8 owners think they are the fastest,,and everyone is created so that you can show them your V6 is faster.
      [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img]

Get a freaking life man. You've been a pissy moaner for years. No wonder you're now getting an LS1, your fragile ego couldn't take it anymore? Pathetic. Hope your new engine makes your pecker feel longer. You'll be a big man then! Good for you!

</font>[/QUOTE]Haha posts like this are why I love you stefan! haha long live the admins!
      00\' firebird v6 5spd<br />201rwhp ---- 230 rwtq<br />\"Everyday I grow stronger...and further from you.\"<br />WARNING: Do not take any of my comments seriously unless they are technical in nature and then only at your own risk

Comment

hell yes. to condgradualtions james and mustangeater
        2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Originally posted by MustangEater8251:
          haha but Magnus is straight up not doing his job at all, and I am officially bashing his job of moderating.

But thing is he knows he is not able to fulfill his duties and wants someone to take over.

Either way this is definitley not hte first thread I have seen where moderation woudl be useful, in recent months.

I suggest 12secv6, and if possible myself as a co-moderator. If I was to mod a section other then FL it would most definitely be Drag racing, heck 2 of the stickies in their were suggestions from me ;) I am no expert on all tech stuff, but I have gotten cars down the track faster then they shoudl have gone.

I even been behaving myself recently too ;)
          Dude, don't even bash me. I've been trying to get you two added as moderators for MONTHS.
          Keith - Chicago<br /><a href=\"http://www.hptuners.com\" target=\"_blank\">HP Tuners - PCM Reprogramming</a><br /><a href=\"http://www.dxsoftware.com/magnus/\" target=\"_blank\">97 Firebird V6 to LS1 swap</a><br /><b>V8 9.967@132.78</b> 1.322 60\' NA Heads/Cam<br /><b>V8 10.295@128.48</b> 1.363 60\' NA Cam Only<br /><b>V8 10.987@119.31</b> 1.422 60\' NA Stock Internals<br /><b>V6 13.674@98.22</b> NA<br /><b>V6 12.394@104.91</b> N20 100HP

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus:
            </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MustangEater8251:
            haha but Magnus is straight up not doing his job at all, and I am officially bashing his job of moderating.

But thing is he knows he is not able to fulfill his duties and wants someone to take over.
            Dude, don't even bash me. I've been trying to get you two added as moderators for MONTHS. </font>[/QUOTE]You were a good mod magnus. Mustangeater is just confused. Don't believe me read the quote above lol.
            00\' firebird v6 5spd<br />201rwhp ---- 230 rwtq<br />\"Everyday I grow stronger...and further from you.\"<br />WARNING: Do not take any of my comments seriously unless they are technical in nature and then only at your own risk

Comment

Dude, don't even bash me. I've been trying to get you two added as moderators for MONTHS.
              News to me. Why didn't you e-mail us or post about it here?

Comment

I dunno man..... mah bad cap

&lt;holds back the copy/paste of 1 million ubb links&gt; ;)
                Keith - Chicago<br /><a href=\"http://www.hptuners.com\" target=\"_blank\">HP Tuners - PCM Reprogramming</a><br /><a href=\"http://www.dxsoftware.com/magnus/\" target=\"_blank\">97 Firebird V6 to LS1 swap</a><br /><b>V8 9.967@132.78</b> 1.322 60\' NA Heads/Cam<br /><b>V8 10.295@128.48</b> 1.363 60\' NA Cam Only<br /><b>V8 10.987@119.31</b> 1.422 60\' NA Stock Internals<br /><b>V6 13.674@98.22</b> NA<br /><b>V6 12.394@104.91</b> N20 100HP

Comment

If ever you need anything, either e-mail administrators@firebirdv6.com or post about it here. We read every message and have a strict 24-hour turnaround time on all board-related issues. Thank you for making FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Your V6 Performance Source!

Comment

Damn...all these posts Magnus made to get your attention..and all that needed to have happened is me to ***** about 12secondv6.. :D

Glad to see progress was made..and according to Stefan, I am the reason.
                    94 Camaro 3.4 A4 <br />T-Tops<br />In the process of an LS1 swap.

Comment

hehe don't take it harsh, I guess what I said came off wrong. It was more of a push on the admin to get your request taken care of after seeing all the trouble you have gone too. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Sorry if it came off wrong [img]smile.gif[/img] You did a great job moderating when you were working on it full time, despite any difference some people had. [img]smile.gif[/img] (wow, I praised and apologized to Magnus, despite difference of "opinions" we had in the past this is a moment to remember ;) )

Comment

If ever you need anything, either e-mail administrators@firebirdv6.com or post about it here. We read every message and have a strict 24-hour turnaround time on all board-related issues. Thank you for making FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Your V6 Performance Source!
                        [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
                        2001 Black Z28 M6<br />Sprayed, slotted, geared and more~

Comment

So do we have to resubmit old timeslips that didn't get on the list? Or can the new mods access that stuff?

thanks
                          1997 silver Camaro RS<br />|T-Type Powered|<br /><a href=\"http://www.kwfbody.com\" target=\"_blank\">Looking for a local F-Body club in K/W, Ontario, Canada?</a>

Comment

wtg james and mustangeater
                            RedlineVSix

Comment

As of right now, I cannot access the timeslip page. And I don't believe james can either.

http://www.camarov6.com/ubb/ultimate...;f=10;t=001801

As far as I know, Infernal has been and is still in charge of timeslips... its sort of seperate from the drag racing section, just coincidentally used to be Magnus in charge of both.

Comment

i'd be taking care of it guys but someone doesnt like the idea :coughcoughstefancoughcough:
                                2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X