X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THIS IS UNCALLED FOR

I AM TRULY HURT BUY THIS MEMBER

http://www.camarov6.com/cgi-bin/ulti...&f=12&t=002753

It's ironic that the first time you manage to string together four words without mispelling any of them, you manage to F up anyway by giving stupid advice.

The speaker is rated at 750W RMS. Why on God's green earth would he use a 1000W amplifier to drive it?

Did it ever occur to you that you're functionally retarded? You might want to visit with a mental health professional for a clinical exam. You might qualify for some goverment assistance if your retardation is profound enough.
    i never said anything to be put down like that

[ August 28, 2004, 06:59 AM: Message edited by: viper04af ]
    www.turbov6camaro.com
    1997 3800 Series II Camaro
    4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
    7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
    11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

[img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

a little harsh... but funny none the less.
    00\' firebird v6 5spd<br />201rwhp ---- 230 rwtq<br />\"Everyday I grow stronger...and further from you.\"<br />WARNING: Do not take any of my comments seriously unless they are technical in nature and then only at your own risk

Comment

Originally posted by ReodDai:
      [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

a little harsh... but funny none the less.
      dont make me.....
      www.turbov6camaro.com
      1997 3800 Series II Camaro
      4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
      7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
      11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

Comment

type angrily at me? lol g'night man.
        00\' firebird v6 5spd<br />201rwhp ---- 230 rwtq<br />\"Everyday I grow stronger...and further from you.\"<br />WARNING: Do not take any of my comments seriously unless they are technical in nature and then only at your own risk

Comment

Thats pretty cruel. But have you visited with a mental health professional for a clinical exam? There may not be anything wrong with you!!

In his opinion if you did in fact give bad advise, he could have responded it a little nicer than that.
          I prescribe anger management class for User
          New Toy Red 94 Formula LT1
          RT: .0006 60': 1.894 1/8 mile: 8.351 @ 84.89 1/4 mile: 12.974 @ 107.81
          crashed Red 96 Camaro 3.8l: 14.91 @ 92.38
          The ex wife's Black 98 Firebird 3.8l: 15.23 @ 88.12

Comment

Originally posted by viper04af:
            I AM TRULY HURT BUY THIS MEMBER

http://www.camarov6.com/cgi-bin/ulti...&f=12&t=002753

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />It's ironic that the first time you manage to string together four words without mispelling any of them, you manage to F up anyway by giving stupid advice.

The speaker is rated at 750W RMS. Why on God's green earth would he use a 1000W amplifier to drive it?

Did it ever occur to you that you're functionally retarded? You might want to visit with a mental health professional for a clinical exam. You might qualify for some goverment assistance if your retardation is profound enough.
            i never said anything to be put down like that </font>[/QUOTE]He is in Sick-Sixx...
            As you will see, most members in Sick-Sixx feel the need to be little internet thugs and put down others in order to make themselves feel better.

Don't let it get to you..
            <b><a href=\"http://members.cox.net/95batmobile/d86f.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">Sinister Six©</b></a><br /><a href=\"http://www.sounddomain.com/id/95batmobile\" target=\"_blank\">My \'95 Bird</a><br />I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Comment

Handled.

Thank you.
              FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Administrator
              Stupid is rewarded with the ban button.
              Official Avatar Nazi according to Meatyshells :D

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...