This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V8 Section

I know that this has been discussed in the past but I thought I would bring it up again. I am in the process of getting an LS1 and I know that there are many other people on this board that have V8's too, so I think a v8 section would be nice. I understand that this site is based around the v6 fbody but I think the people on this board are very knowledgeable and friendly so I'd like to discuss my new car with other v8 owners and members of this board. I am keeping the v6 too so it would save time rather than going from board to board as im sure it would with other members also. Thanks in advance for any responce.

Matt
    \'93 Red 3.4L Camaro<br />Engine: Jet II, Pacesetters, K&N FIPK, Accel Wires, Iridium Plugs, Flowmaster, ASP U/D, 180 Thermo, much more...<br /><br />\'98 Z28 Vert Triple Black A4 Stock for now<br />34000 Miles<br /><br />Not enough room in the sig for my stereo.

Although you know it's been brought up before, just face it: It ain't gonna happen. :(
    2001 Black Z28 M6<br />Sprayed, slotted, geared and more~

Comment

Yeah thats kinda what I figure. :( I dont wanna go to the "I have an V8 so my d*ck is 15 inches" forums. [img]graemlins/stickpoke.gif[/img]

Matt
      \'93 Red 3.4L Camaro<br />Engine: Jet II, Pacesetters, K&N FIPK, Accel Wires, Iridium Plugs, Flowmaster, ASP U/D, 180 Thermo, much more...<br /><br />\'98 Z28 Vert Triple Black A4 Stock for now<br />34000 Miles<br /><br />Not enough room in the sig for my stereo.

Comment

Originally posted by Freeser:
        Yeah thats kinda what I figure. :( I dont wanna go to the "I have an V8 so my d*ck is 15 inches" forums. [img]graemlins/stickpoke.gif[/img]

Matt
        Your dick isn't 15 in.? I thoguht everyone was 6'2" benched 380, and had 15 in. dicks... well at least on the internet.

Comment

Hmm my e-penis is smaller then my real penis... damn 1 in e-peniseseses
          00\' firebird v6 5spd<br />201rwhp ---- 230 rwtq<br />\"Everyday I grow stronger...and further from you.\"<br />WARNING: Do not take any of my comments seriously unless they are technical in nature and then only at your own risk

Comment

i think a v8 section would go great in a v6 board :rolleyes:
            2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Originally posted by BLLDOGG:
              Why is there a v6 section in all the v8 boards?
              Maybe cause were dealing with the same type of cars. :rolleyes:

Matt

Comment

i never said i agreed with the other boards having them. im sorry, i just believe if you move onto the v8, you need to upgrade to a new board.
                2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by BLLDOGG:
                  Why is there a v6 section in all the v8 boards?
                  Maybe cause were dealing with the same type of cars. :rolleyes:

Matt
                  </font>[/QUOTE]Because the v8 boards predate the v6 boards. Now that there is a v6 ONLY board why would we add a v8 section when there are already MANY v8 boards?
                  00\' firebird v6 5spd<br />201rwhp ---- 230 rwtq<br />\"Everyday I grow stronger...and further from you.\"<br />WARNING: Do not take any of my comments seriously unless they are technical in nature and then only at your own risk

Comment

Originally posted by ReodDai:
                    Because the v8 boards predate the v6 boards. Now that there is a v6 ONLY board why would we add a v8 section when there are already MANY v8 boards? [/QB]
                    AND THE TRUTH SHALL BE REVIELED!!!!!

REPENT!!! And you too shall be forgiven!!!

Bottom line, why invite the indiviuals who consistantly lambaste us on their board(s) ( Who cares if the have a V6 forum on their boards??? They put it there to try and look nice while secretly pointing and laughing at the whole idea that people own a V6 and try to modify it. )

Ok news flash ......

This forum was made with the intention of giving V6 owners a "safe haven" free of ridicule and persercution from anyone else. Its not that anyone on this board dosnt like V8's or LS1's, or LT1's. Its the FACT that has been proven time and time again that most of the individuals who own those kinds of cars will look down thier nose to ANYONE with a V6. In their eyes we are benieth them, not worthy to be on the same street or even in the same clasification as they are. Its a nightmarish thought to them that the F-body they own also came in a V6 version and they will make fun of you at any chance they get because a V6 is nothing more than a waste of time, and should be erraticated from the earth.

Period, point blank, bottom line, prove me wrong.
                    97 T-top firebird Gone but not forgotten!<br />In process of Modding a 02 Grand Am<br /> \"Dont hunt what you cant kill!\" :&gt;

Comment

I know that this has been discussed in the past but I thought I would bring it up again. I am in the process of getting an LS1 and I know that there are many other people on this board that have V8's too, so I think a v8 section would be nice. I understand that this site is based around the v6 fbody but I think the people on this board are very knowledgeable and friendly so I'd like to discuss my new car with other v8 owners and members of this board. I am keeping the v6 too so it would save time rather than going from board to board as im sure it would with other members also. Thanks in advance for any responce.

Matt
                      If you're in the process of getting an LS1, go to a V8 forum. There's a reason they call it firebirdv6.com!
                      \"Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and f*** the prom queen!\" -- Sean Connery

Comment

I heard a rumor that there will be new V8 section soon, along w/a new engine swap section exclusively for those swapping in complete 4th gen V6 powertrains into 3rd gen cars.

Oh boy, I caint wait!!!!!!!!
                        1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
                        2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
                        94 comero 3.4

Comment

The V8 forum and the engine swap forum will be added after the electric supercharger forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Slave Labor:
                            The V8 forum and the engine swap forum will be added after the electric supercharger forum.
                            And don't forget the Sexy Neon forum ;) [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
                            1997 silver Camaro RS<br />|T-Type Powered|<br /><a href=\"http://www.kwfbody.com\" target=\"_blank\">Looking for a local F-Body club in K/W, Ontario, Canada?</a>

Comment

Originally posted by ravenp:
                              </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Slave Labor:
                              And don't forget the Sexy Neon forum ;) [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] </font>[/QUOTE]But not before "My girlfirend broke up with me" forum.
                              1995 Pontiac Firebird
                              2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X