Proposal for Guiness beer and Redskins fans forum - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Proposal for Guiness beer and Redskins fans forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proposal for Guiness beer and Redskins fans forum

Now that I have your attention, Stefan,

http://www.camarov6.com/ubb/ultimate...;f=10;t=001836
    2001 Black Z28 M6<br />Sprayed, slotted, geared and more~

Guiness= [img]graemlins/barf.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by MustangEater8251:
      And you claim to be a man.... :rolleyes:
      <b>Trucks</b> <br />\'05 Dodge 3500 Dually <i>Cummins Turbo Diesel</i><br />\'98 Dodge 2500 4x4 <i>360 V8 (Wife\'s)</i><br /><b>Toys</b><br />\'81 Chevy K10 <i>Stroker/Swampers/Custom Suspension/1-Tons/Beadlocks</i><br />\'99 Camaro Z28 <i>6 Spd, T-tops, Borla</i><br /><br /><b>Real trucks don\'t have spark plugs</b>

Comment

i think him saying he is only going to do the top five in each list is BS. why are their slips more important than mine? he should pass his job off now that he can log on :rolleyes:
        2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Infernal can log in as well...
          2001 Black Z28 M6<br />Sprayed, slotted, geared and more~

Comment

Originally posted by MTMike:
            </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MustangEater8251:
            And you claim to be a man.... :rolleyes: </font>[/QUOTE]I can drink a guiness and but don't see enjoying it.

I think I had a better time, when me and a friend were testing how strong our stomachs were, when we were doing shots of Whiskey, I think it was wild turkey at the time and chasing them with deviled eggs.

Yeah I think I enjoy Wild Turkey shots with deviled egg chasers over drinking guiness. [img]smile.gif[/img]

When it comes to drinking I can man up more then most people, unless it comes to a variety of dark imported beers.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X