Look in regional forum... Michigan!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wont be using the LSS site. All that needs to be said. *shrug*
    Mustangs.. Come to the darkside...<br /><br />The dark side is the path to the shadow of greed. =D

Comment

Of course they'll have bandwidth and/or speed issues. Name one board that has never had any kind of problem. ;)

You guys should at least check it out. I really don't think LSS is bad at all and nobody says once you post there, you have to stay. I still post on both boards and enjoy them both. [img]smile.gif[/img]
      1996 Pontiac <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com\" target=\"_blank\">Firebird</a> <br />Black, 3.8L A4

Comment

Originally posted by j_downey50:
        Of course they'll have bandwidth and/or speed issues. Name one board that has never had any kind of problem. ;)

You guys should at least check it out. I really don't think LSS is bad at all and nobody says once you post there, you have to stay. I still post on both boards and enjoy them both. [img]smile.gif[/img]
        dude, by reading steve's reply's i would suggest not promoting that site on here anymore....
        RedlineVSix

Comment

Originally posted by 95fbirdkid:
          </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by j_downey50:

dude, by reading steve's reply's i would suggest not promoting that site on here anymore.... </font>[/QUOTE]:rolleyes: Would you please mind your own business? Just because you don't like that site doesn't mean that everyone else should hate it as well. There are quite a few members that post on both boards and they should be free to do so. Saying that I can't even mention another website on this one is pretty immature.

And sorry, Steve. I'm not trying to stir up any trouble. Just trying to get the Michigan forum out there. [img]smile.gif[/img]
          1996 Pontiac <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com\" target=\"_blank\">Firebird</a> <br />Black, 3.8L A4

Comment

Originally posted by 95fbirdkid:
            dude, by reading steve's reply's i would suggest not promoting that site on here anymore.... [/QB][/QUOTE

That is not what was said. I've seen people post on this site and others, the issue is slamming and then flame wars. This is something I've VERY bored with at this point. LSS is more than welcome to have their own site with their own rules. I work with other website admins to keep peace when it is needed.

If a MI forum was to be started here, then I saw **** on EITHER site, I would without a doubt, start locking members out and then shuting down the forum. Remember, I'm from MI too. I'm the same as you guys, I don't want what the Admins have done here to be looked at as a bunch of Detroiters that have problems. I would rather see us rise above the other groups because we are the MOTOR CITY!

Discuss amung yourselves....
            FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Administrator
            Stupid is rewarded with the ban button.
            Official Avatar Nazi according to Meatyshells :D

Comment

I don't see any reason for there to be any kind of friction between MI forums on either site. If you don't want to post in one of them, nobody is forcing you to. I also don't see why there should be any friction between the two boards... it seems more like it's friction between members.

Comment

well I personally could care less about any other site
                I said it in the other thread, I've tried to leave this site before and go to other forums, but this is the best one and I always come back
                I would like a MI forum on this site cuz this is the only one I go to
                millionformarriage.org

Why stop people from getting married?

Comment

Originally posted by LD:
                  </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by BLLDOGG:
                  seems like to me steve they dont need a section here.....
                  seriously
                  WTF are you even doing in this thread
                  </font>[/QUOTE]a bit touchy? i guess when ever i joke around, i need to post that im joking for you so you dont get moody
                  2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

I think we have been REALLY good for awhile...
                    soo...
                    how bout it?
                    :D
                    millionformarriage.org

Why stop people from getting married?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X