X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[quote]Originally posted by OneQuickV6:
    Originally posted by AZ3.8Camaro:
    [qb]

..ask Stefan is he feels the same about this board. It's his, he will post what he wants. Again, you don't have to read it [img]smile.gif[/img]
    I think that is VERY inaccurate!!

This board has grown into it's own. We (the admins and moderators) just helped it along the way.

This board will NEVER be a free for all.. this is what all the other boards are for. They come and go in time... V6.com has withstood the time of all the trolls and bashing. Even in my own time of problems, I still make sure this survives... it will live beyond me!

(this is NOT a bash of any site, just my opinion of what I've seen with time, so don't send me anymore hate mail.. I get enough from the trolls)

Steve
    FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Administrator
    Stupid is rewarded with the ban button.
    Official Avatar Nazi according to Meatyshells :D

Comment

Agreed to a point Steve...but you don't remember around the time of the elections, hen every political post was killed, and Stefan freely posted some strong democratic words instead of locking or deleting it?
      <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.fullthrottlev6.com</a> THE SOURCE!

Comment

Originally posted by OneQuickV6:
        Agreed to a point Steve...but you don't remember around the time of the elections, hen every political post was killed, and Stefan freely posted some strong democratic words instead of locking or deleting it?
        I'd email him for a refund... [img]smile.gif[/img]

Who cares? Its his board he can lock what he wants and posts what he wants. As long as the v6 technical advice isn't too biased we cannot really complain, its a v6 technical board.

Decent political board where the membership is mostly f-body guys...

www.politicalbattlefield.com
        -Eric<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangeater82\" target=\"_blank\">2000 NBM V6 Camaro 5-speed</a> T-top <i>converted</i><br /><b>14.467@95.45mph</b> <i>$0 in mods</i><br /><i>The member formerly known as MustangEater8251</i>

Comment

Originally posted by OneQuickV6:
          I feel there is a difference between political discussion and whoring around useless crap with shameless plugs to another site. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
          Mustangs.. Come to the darkside...<br /><br />The dark side is the path to the shadow of greed. =D

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X