So is MustangEater8251 ever going to be reinstated? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So is MustangEater8251 ever going to be reinstated?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by user1101:
    And now I don't post here.
    just wondering when your going to start that cause your still posting and still causing trouble
    2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Originally posted by BLLDOGG:
      </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by user1101:
      And now I don't post here.
      just wondering when your going to start that cause your still posting and still causing trouble </font>[/QUOTE]When is he going to start that? Maybe sometime around December 8th, 2004. :rolleyes:
      He only posts when something over here is brought to his attention.

http://www.camarov6.com/cgi-bin/ulti...sts;u=00004841
      1996 Pontiac <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com\" target=\"_blank\">Firebird</a> <br />Black, 3.8L A4

Comment

there is so much drama on this forum...holy crap...
        2000 Navy Blue T-top Camaro A4<br />TSP Rumbler <br />Carsound Hi-flo Cat<br />!MAF screen<br />Whisper lid<br />HPP3

Comment

Jesus, I was just wondering if I was gonna get my screename back. If I get a no, then ok, I get a no, just used to it and hell I even have people telling me "You should contact MustangEater, maybe he can give me a hand." Figured all I had to do to get an answer was just ask.

Where is the drama in asking if I could have a screename back?

Man you guys all look way to deeply into this.
          -Eric<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangeater82\" target=\"_blank\">2000 NBM V6 Camaro 5-speed</a> T-top <i>converted</i><br /><b>14.467@95.45mph</b> <i>$0 in mods</i><br /><i>The member formerly known as MustangEater8251</i>

Comment

posted by hou-tex:

quote:
            --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Shirls Law:
            The FirebirdV6.com message board is privately-owned. Posting here is a privilege, not a right. We reserve every right to delete, ban, IP track, or otherwise dispose of bothersome members at the drop of a hat, with no explanation required

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That statement is part of the message board rules and regulations. You should read them over when you get a chance. Here is the link:
            http://www.firebirdv6.com/boardrules/
            2004 CE Corvette 10.86@132mph
            1996 Supercharged/Nitrous Camaro RS (For Sale)
            2011 Cadillac CTS-V
            2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT-P
            2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

Originally posted by Shirl:
              posted by hou-tex:

quote:
              Shirls Law:
              The FirebirdV6.com message board is privately-owned. Posting here is a privilege, not a right. We reserve every right to delete, ban, IP track, or otherwise dispose of bothersome members at the drop of a hat, with no explanation required

That statement is part of the message board rules and regulations. You should read them over when you get a chance. Here is the link:
              http://www.firebirdv6.com/boardrules/
              True but notice how YOU are not part of the "we" in that statement. Yet you seem to believe you are though. Hurry up Shirl, I think I posted in the FI section, it needs to be deleted quickly, as I provided useful information from real world experince. So get over there and delete my posts, someone might read them!!

Cp

Comment

I love your sig! That's awesome. "Shirl's Law" [img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img]
                2004 CE Corvette 10.86@132mph
                1996 Supercharged/Nitrous Camaro RS (For Sale)
                2011 Cadillac CTS-V
                2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT-P
                2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

Ok.. I think this is enough.

Mustangeater is gone, deal with it.

As for attacking our moderators, I think you will see that SHE is following the rules that were put in place by the ADMIN team for a reason, thus, doing exactly what we need her to do.

Again, OUR moderation team is hand picked by US (admins) for a reason. We have trust in them to help us with our needs of running the best website we can!

Don't like it, go play with the TX websites... I hear they don't mind wasting bandwidth and space for BS.... :rolleyes:

Steve

PS... If is see anymore whining about BS that has NOTHING to do with cars, I'm taking the board OFFLINE for 1 hour per whine. This will start now!
                  FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Administrator
                  Stupid is rewarded with the ban button.
                  Official Avatar Nazi according to Meatyshells :D

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X