50 post minimum or six months as member to post in the for sale section - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

50 post minimum or six months as member to post in the for sale section

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Th3 RiCk:
    The new people will just post the for sales in the lounge and 95fbirdkid will just be deleting them instead of Mogobs.

Just my 2 cents for whatever it's worth.

Also, why even lock the threads? Just delete them. They'll eventually get tired of posting things that are just going to get deleted.
    and if that happens, they should be warned, and banned

dont forget tho... not all new people to this site are new to forum layouts, suc as myself, i have been posting in forums for over 7 years, so i would prob. take offense to the 6 month rule...

i say, if this rule does take effect, and a new person to the board wants to sell something... a mod can view previous sales on other forums, or even feedback links for that person...

just my $.02
    White 1998 3.8L Camaro
    Home Ram Air / Free Flow Intake
    Drilled / Slotted Rotors with black painted Calipers

Comment

Also, why even lock the threads? Just delete them. They'll eventually get tired of posting things that are just going to get deleted.
      many times a thread is locked instead of deleted so it will be around for an admin to view, other times its left undeleted as an example.
      RedlineVSix

Comment

Originally posted by 95fbirdkid:
        </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Also, why even lock the threads? Just delete them. They'll eventually get tired of posting things that are just going to get deleted.
        many times a thread is locked instead of deleted so it will be around for an admin to view, other times its left undeleted as an example. </font>[/QUOTE]EXACTLY!!!
        1995 Pontiac Firebird
        2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

sounds like just more work for the mods, i think we all need to be responsible when we buy things, its ur money ur willing to give to a complete stranger. do the research on the person urself, then decide to buy
          *1997 Camaro v6 3.8*<br />President of NorCal Sinister Six

Comment

The 50 post/6mo rule is ok, but if they really wanted to they could easily get around it. Adding a smiley or spam or one word answer to 50 posts in about 15 minutes.

From CZ28.com and LS1.com, I feel strongly that TTTs are VERY annoying, I like the rule here that something must change, if you want to be on top, lower the price. Im pretty sure 'search' works in the for sale section too.
            01 Camaro A4 Convertible

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X