Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey, how do i change my avatar image? can i use one that i made up for AIM? i know there are default ones that i can use but id rather use my own. thanks.. oh, and is it possible to change that "still green" member thing? i see some people have done this but I'm not seein how to do it... thanks

Phill
    Phill<br /><br />95 camaro... need money for turbo project... <br />94 S10 Blazer - winter beater - infinity system to be installed soon<br /><br />\"The man who says it cant be done should not interrupt the man doing it...\"

the answer, still green one, is in the website stuff forum thru the use of "search" function
    1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
    2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
    94 comero 3.4

Comment

this is website stuff, and the answer is you cant change either your avatar image or "still green" ranking, both are controlled by the number of posts you have

the people w/ custom names under their avatar pics are either mods, like myself, or huge suck-ups like 3.4slow ;)
      RedlineVSix

Comment

lol... yeah, sorry.. didnt see this forum before.. ill look around..
        Phill<br /><br />95 camaro... need money for turbo project... <br />94 S10 Blazer - winter beater - infinity system to be installed soon<br /><br />\"The man who says it cant be done should not interrupt the man doing it...\"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X