This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get rid of my stalker

this "Jeriko" kid..his following my every post, talking about coming to find me in albany, constant STARTING attacks on me, and even using me in his sig..is SERIOUSLY starting to get both annoying and..even more so..disturbing..i realize i sling mud back..but it is 100% ALWAYS after having it slung at me first..im sick of him destroying threads time and time again just because i post there..and im sick of taking some of the heat because of HIM..i cannot post anywhere on this board without him following me and degrading me..not just simply disagreeing..which i am fine with..i think that is WRONG..and i think something should FINALLY be done about it..im not the only member here at all to get annoyed with him doing this..i dont know what is wrong with him..but enough is enough already..i think at LEAST being a sponsor of this web site and message board he should act quite differently
    <b>12 SECOND DUAL STAGE DRY NITROUS POWERED 98 A4 V6 CAMARO<br /><a href=\"http://www.mysickcamaro.50megs.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.MySickCamaro.50megs.com</a><br />Best ET: 12.82@103<br />Best MPH: 104.7<br />Best 60\': 1.75 - Stock TC</b><br /> </font><blockquote><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><hr /><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">Originally posted by Shodown:<br /><strong>1DV6 runs 12\'s...enough said. </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">

There is a thing called admin email, did you try that first before airing this?
    2002 Pewter V6 Camaro M5 <br /><br />Quickest stock-motor N/A V6 4th Gen F-body.<br />2nd Quickest N/A V6 4th Gen F-body overall.<br />mods: Gear, weight reduction, tuning <br /><br />Fear the Gear. 13.585 @ 100.05 1.827 60\'<br /><br /><br /><a href=\"http://www.NJFBOA.org\" target=\"_blank\">www.NJFBOA.org</a>

Comment

cry me a river

Comment

Really, I suppose since I an responding here also makes me a stalker, too, right. How was I stalking you in Albany? We had agreed to meet up in Albany back in Dec of 04 when I was picking up my car. If you want to search for the thread, I am sure its still on here somewhere, unless you already deleted it.

And please, don't flatter yourself. The only time I get on you is when you are trying to give people advice when you obviously don't know what you are talking about.

In both threads in question, you responded to me, how does make me a stalker? And since you post in almost EVERY thread here, anytime I post a respond to anyone, I suppose that would be 'following you'?

But regardless, you say a sponsor should act differently. ??? I have a personal stake in this website. I don't want someone giving bad/fictional advice ruining this website. A perect example would be Intense. They have been screwing people over for years and now two of the partners have left and blown the lid off of the questionable operations of the business. They are losing so much it isn't funny. Is that what you want to happen here? So much bad advice going around that people just stop coming to this website? I am acting as a responsible owner would act. I would rather have new people know off the bat the some people who post on here DON'T know what their talking about instead of new people taking bad advice, spending money based on the advice, getting pissed and never coming back. Then anyone associated with this site would be associated with negative experience and then I lose money. I base this off of the fact that I receive emails after emails about how people thank me for being the 'check and balance' of this site. I am really sorry that you (Scott) thinks that this is some personal problem I have with you. It has nothing to do with you. If it did, I would be talking trash in all of the threads that you post, not just two or three.

[ May 03, 2005, 06:11 AM: Message edited by: Jerriko ]

Comment

Originally posted by Little G:
          There is a thing called admin email, did you try that first before airing this?
          i was told this was the correct course of action..email sent

Jerriko..whatever man..you have your side and i have mine

Drone..while he says its not a personal problem..he only reacts this way to TONS of my posts when im sure there are plenty of people who give bad advice..his opinion doesnt give him the right..its not about whining or comlpaining..THIS is for the good of the board..thats all i really have to say about it

[ May 03, 2005, 07:50 AM: Message edited by: 1DangerousV6 ]
          <b>12 SECOND DUAL STAGE DRY NITROUS POWERED 98 A4 V6 CAMARO<br /><a href=\"http://www.mysickcamaro.50megs.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.MySickCamaro.50megs.com</a><br />Best ET: 12.82@103<br />Best MPH: 104.7<br />Best 60\': 1.75 - Stock TC</b><br /> </font><blockquote><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><hr /><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">Originally posted by Shodown:<br /><strong>1DV6 runs 12\'s...enough said. </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">

Comment

I have responded this way to your posts in two seperate threads in recent weeks, not tons. The good of the board has nothing to do with you. Furthermore, you complain about personal attacks on you. I have never personally attacked you. I go after your advice to other people, if you could call it advice. You are the one personally attacks me. Look at the opening post in this topic. You tried to downgrade me by labeling me as a 'kid'. In another topic, you said I got AIDS from my father humping me.

Comment

I havnt read any of these posts that either of you are talking about, but from just this thread alone i'd say your sig isnt very "sponserish" jerriko.
              RedlineVSix

Comment

kid, dude, guy, man..whatever you prefer..doesnt make a difference to me..i never agreed to meet anybody because i dont fight..havent in years..so i dont know what you're talking about..in the threads you talk about you ATTACKED me first..whether you like to admit it or not..and i TOOK responsibility for my side here..but as i said i NEVER attack you first..its always you attacking me for no good reason..i already said im fine with disagreement..but that is NOT what you do..your responses here are a complete joke..and i think people see right through that..you dont go after my ADVICE..you go after me..and i feel i have the right to post here like anyone else..and the point is IM the only one willing to clean up this mess..so..hopefully it can be taken care of and we can save some good threads for everyone..not sure what else to say

thank you 95fbirdkid..i agree

Comment

Originally posted by Drone51:
                  cry me a river
                  YOu still owe me $50.

don't get your hopes up yet 1dangerousv6, admin are not really to proactive against people who stalk members constantly.

Takes pages and pages of flame wars on a weekly basis then to finally steal a respected member's business website for them to finally get banned.
                  -Eric<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangeater82\" target=\"_blank\">2000 NBM V6 Camaro 5-speed</a> T-top <i>converted</i><br /><b>14.467@95.45mph</b> <i>$0 in mods</i><br /><i>The member formerly known as MustangEater8251</i>

Comment

Originally posted by 95fbirdkid:
                    I havnt read any of these posts that either of you are talking about, but from just this thread alone i'd say your sig isnt very "sponserish" jerriko.
                    From a resident post whore, they are all over each others nuts all over the board. [img]smile.gif[/img]
                    -Eric<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangeater82\" target=\"_blank\">2000 NBM V6 Camaro 5-speed</a> T-top <i>converted</i><br /><b>14.467@95.45mph</b> <i>$0 in mods</i><br /><i>The member formerly known as MustangEater8251</i>

Comment

oh no no im not asking to have him banned..just want the BS to stop because first of all its annoying..and second it has ruined SO much threads..and third..just principle..his reason for doing it is an obvious joke and i have the right to post here like anyone else..and there would be flame wars on a weekly basis..but i tend not to post in threads that he does because of his strange behavior..which like i said..is starting to be disturbing..and i think thats wrong..i tend not to post in the threads he does because he will turn it into a flame war time and time again for his personal reasons..and thats not right

Comment

Originally posted by shenanigans:
                        </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Drone51:
                        cry me a river
                        YOu still owe me $50.

don't get your hopes up yet 1dangerousv6, admin are not really to proactive against people who stalk members constantly.

Takes pages and pages of flame wars on a weekly basis then to finally steal a respected member's business website for them to finally get banned.
                        </font>[/QUOTE]Nuff said. That really hits a sore spot.

[ May 03, 2005, 10:42 AM: Message edited by: Jerriko ]

Comment

Originally posted by 1DangerousV6:
                          oh no no im not asking to have him banned..just want the BS to stop because first of all its annoying..and second it has ruined SO much threads..and third..just principle..his reason for doing it is an obvious joke and i have the right to post here like anyone else..and there would be flame wars on a weekly basis..but i tend not to post in threads that he does because of his strange behavior..which like i said..is starting to be disturbing..and i think thats wrong..i tend not to post in the threads he does because he will turn it into a flame war time and time again for his personal reasons..and thats not right
                          ?
                          1). We actually agree, its annoying.
                          2). I can't help that you delete yours.
                          3). I don't take making money a joke.

I have never, NEVER said anything about you not having the right to post here. It's a public forum. It's freedom of speech. You are free to say that you ran a 13.4 just as much as I am free to say that G-tech times don't count. You tend not to post in threads that I post in? Then why did you in the last two posts that more flame wars started in? Personal reasons, I suppose if guarding my investment counts. You keep contradicting yourself, I can't keep up. First, I was stalking you when the last posts you responded to me. Then, I ALWAYS persanally attack you when yet again, it is you who do that to me. Now, you don't post in threads that I have already posted in in fear of flame years were the last two started b/c you did just. And to cover your a$$, you sight that you have a right to post. Where is it going to end?

Comment

Originally posted by Jerriko:
                            </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by shenanigans:
                            </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Drone51:
                            cry me a river
                            YOu still owe me $50.

</font>[/QUOTE]Nuff said. That really hits a sore spot.
                            </font>[/QUOTE]Not trying to hit a sore spot [img]smile.gif[/img] I haven't paid enough attention to see if you are stalking him or not. Just stating even if you are... I have had many a stalkers in fact they stalked many others on this board. And nothing was done.

That and I still wanted to note that Drone51 still owes me $50. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

so you're making money at the cost of the board..and please..i dont buy that you're "gaurding your investment" and i dont think anyone else does either

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X