Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

don't get your hopes up yet 1dangerousv6, admin are not really to proactive against people who stalk members constantly.
    i dont buy a thing he says..and like i said..i dont think others do either..ive said what i had to say..ive stated my case..so..thats that..i think its unfortunate that we have members like this here and nothing is done about it..but at least now i have something in writing so that when other members compain of his BS i can say i tried and nothing was done
    <b>12 SECOND DUAL STAGE DRY NITROUS POWERED 98 A4 V6 CAMARO<br /><a href=\"http://www.mysickcamaro.50megs.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.MySickCamaro.50megs.com</a><br />Best ET: 12.82@103<br />Best MPH: 104.7<br />Best 60\': 1.75 - Stock TC</b><br /> </font><blockquote><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><hr /><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">Originally posted by Shodown:<br /><strong>1DV6 runs 12\'s...enough said. </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">

Comment

Originally posted by 1DangerousV6:
      so you're making money at the cost of the board..and please..i dont buy that you're "gaurding your investment" and i dont think anyone else does either
      How am I making money at the cost of the board? It doesn't really matter to me what you believe. If everyone else didn't believe me, I guess I must be getting encouragement from Mars or something. Like I have said in the past, I maybe the only person who will try to correct you and then stick to my guns against your personal attacks.

And shenanigans, I don't stalk him. That's a figment of his imagination. As it turns out, he is stalking me, by his own definition. To stalk him would mean that he is the ONLY member I correct when he gives out false info and I can think of plenty of recent posts that I have done that in were I wasn't addressing some kid in NY.

Comment

Originally posted by shenanigans:
        </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Jerriko:
        </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by shenanigans:
        </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Drone51:
        cry me a river
        YOu still owe me $50.

don't get your hopes up yet 1dangerousv6, admin are not really to proactive against people who stalk members constantly.

Takes pages and pages of flame wars on a weekly basis then to finally steal a respected member's business website for them to finally get banned.
        </font>[/QUOTE]Nuff said. That really hits a sore spot.
        </font>[/QUOTE]Not trying to hit a sore spot [img]smile.gif[/img] I haven't paid enough attention to see if you are stalking him or not. Just stating even if you are... I have had many a stalkers in fact they stalked many others on this board. And nothing was done.

That and I still wanted to note that Drone51 still owes me $50. [img]smile.gif[/img]
        </font>[/QUOTE]The only thing I meant was that I remember that whole thing involving members of this board. At least Hawgs gave you something worth reading, sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerriko:
          </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by 1DangerousV6:
          so you're making money at the cost of the board..and please..i dont buy that you're "gaurding your investment" and i dont think anyone else does either
          How am I making money at the cost of the board? It doesn't really matter to me what you believe. If everyone else didn't believe me, I guess I must be getting encouragement from Mars or something. Like I have said in the past, I maybe the only person who will try to correct you and then stick to my guns against your personal attacks.

And shenanigans, I don't stalk him. That's a figment of his imagination. As it turns out, he is stalking me, by his own definition. To stalk him would mean that he is the ONLY member I correct when he gives out false info and I can think of plenty of recent posts that I have done that in were I wasn't addressing some kid in NY.
          </font>[/QUOTE]you being here brings the board down..plain and simple..yet..as you say..you make money off it..and you do not just correct me..i will say for the third time here now that i do not mind at all someone disagreeing with me or giving contructive critisizm..lets take the most recent flame war you started for example..the Z06 nitrous backfire..i read that thread over to see someone made a comment like "this is what happens when you put good cars in bad hands"..and then you said something like "see 1DV6 this is what you have to look forward to [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] " ..i was like....what????..i had never even commented or posted in that section at all..yet you carry on the way you do..and still (very strangly) have me in your sig..and yes my reply was an attack responding to an attack..i'll say it again because its obviously not getting through..you're not fooling ANYBODY here by saying that you do not follow and degrade me specifically..im left with nothing to say because i think i have made myself clear on these points several times..i posted this here because

1: its just plain annoying..to myself and OTHERS
          2: it has reached the point where..seriously man..its become a little disturbing

now i never asked to have you banned or anything like that..all i asked is to be relieved of your constant flaming..even IF your reason was legit..and you feel im giving bad advice to new members..i can be corrected on the board without your harrassment and degredation..i help a lot of people out in the nitrous section..i believe i helped YOU with bottle placement in a 4th gen..i gave you tips and pics of a spare tire bottle mount..yet even after trying to help you..you still have whatever problem it is wiht me that you have..and you are fooling NOBODY with that..i have stood corrected in the past and i have NO problem with it..but your behavior ruins and actually ends threads that NEITHER of us started..and i still stand here as the ONLY one willing to do anything about it..NOT you..so dont talk of "good of the board"..or "me stalking you" (which was quite funny)..cuz you are NOT..FOOLING..ANYONE..i think to be free of your constant harrassment and degredation (and yes..my own having to defend myself against you constantly) is a very simple request..and for the good of the board..and if you're not willing to do that simple thing..the way i am willing to when i havent even done anything wrong..then a problem with those threads and this board lies with YOU..correct me on the board if i am wrong..please do..i would say that to anyone..but there is a whole entire lounge open for you to post your personal opinions of me..the fact of the matter is that there is a problem with the board that involves you and me..and IM the only one willing to correct it..NOT you..and this thread will be here for all those "new members" to see that
          <b>12 SECOND DUAL STAGE DRY NITROUS POWERED 98 A4 V6 CAMARO<br /><a href=\"http://www.mysickcamaro.50megs.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.MySickCamaro.50megs.com</a><br />Best ET: 12.82@103<br />Best MPH: 104.7<br />Best 60\': 1.75 - Stock TC</b><br /> </font><blockquote><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><hr /><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">Originally posted by Shodown:<br /><strong>1DV6 runs 12\'s...enough said. </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">

Comment

The only reason I posted that in nitrous section is because you posted that you were having SEVERAL problems with your car. You have started several posts about your problems for everyone to see. You were talking bad about your own car. You started that. There was no personal attack there. I don't do that. You opened the door there, not me. The only problem I see here is that you are stuck on yourself. Everything you talk about is always about you. I have corrected you in the past and you ALWAYS jumped down my neck. The bottle placement in the Camaro had absolutely nothing to do with you. That topic was about if the battery and bottle could feasibly be mounted in the location. You offered no useful information in that topic. So really, just get over yourself. I have corrected plenty of people in the past, you are the only one to take it so personal. You act as if I have never agreed with you. I have and still do, this is getting annoying. Get over yourself!!!

Comment

then excuse me if im USED to your constant attacks..but that does NOT excuse the PLENTY of other threads..and actually no..you wanted to mount the bottle on one side and the battery on the other..you dont even know what YOU said..and i told you and showed you how to mount the bottle..whether you used that useful info or not is up to you..and YOU are the one stalking me..not everything is about me..if somebody asks me a question i post my own experience and findings with it..theres no better way for one to answer..that doesnt turn the thread into being about me..made the same comment when someone asked if 18" rims would slow them down..i said i noticed no difference..Shirl also said the same thing..does that make it true?..that 18s wont slow you down?..of course not..but we both posted out OWN finding on our SPECIFIC application..but nobody saw you jump down Shirl's throat..so save it..again..NOBODY's buying it man..this thread is not to start another one of your flame wars anyway..its to fix a problem that you..who is just SO good for the board :sarcasm: ..obviously have no interest in fixing..youd rather deny and claim no responsibility..ok then..im done here..like i said before..let this thread show that

Comment

Let it show what. Why would I jump down Shirl's throat? Her car is obviously different than yours. She runs constant times making a lot of power. She may not notice any difference for several reasons. Your car on the other hand has run times for mid 13s to high 15s, that's not constant. You attempted to pass your car off as average. And I said that. And then you got pissed. I based my opinion of your car off of the very posts that you started about the problems with your car. Secondly, about mounting my bottle, I wanted to mount both the battery and bottle on the passenger side behind the wheel well, not one on one side and the other on the other. I wanted the weight on the passenger side wheel. I didn't need any info an mounting just the bottle. I asking a specific question about if anyone had any info on if the bottle and battery could be mounted there, nothing more or nothing less.

And for the last time, I am not stalking you. That's getting old. If I was stalking you, as you claim, I would be posting crap after EVERY SINGLE POST you put on these boards. Do I do that, no. Again, the last two posts in recent weeks that we had flame wars erupt, you were responding to me. That must be a new way of stalking that I don't know about.

But honestly, all crap aside, just think about this. If you have a calculator that doesn't add right, and you know it doesn't add right, would you let a buddy of yours use it knowing that the answers he seeks may or may not be right. Your car SHOULD be so much better than it is but it's not. So why would you share experiences with people knowing that they are not 'average' experiences? Do you realize that the original poster in the thread about the 18" wheels was going to drop a lot of cash on those wheels? That's why he was asking about if he would notice a difference. You said you didn't notice a difference. Based on that, he may have bought the wheels and been really pissed off when his car moved like a slug. Sure, Shirl posted the same thing but the poster didn't realize that Shirl's car was so fast. The poster has a stock V6. Just think about that.

Comment

1dangerousv6 - i'd stop arguing untill the admins have a chance to read and comment on this.

jeriko - in my opinion sponsers should realize that they hurt their image by bickering w/ members of the site, i'm not saying you're wrong here, but dont you think that bringing yourself down to arguing w/ members might look bad on your part?
                  RedlineVSix

Comment

Originally posted by 95fbirdkid:
                    1dangerousv6 - i'd stop arguing untill the admins have a chance to read and comment on this.

jeriko - in my opinion sponsers should realize that they hurt their image by bickering w/ members of the site, i'm not saying you're wrong here, but dont you think that bringing yourself down to arguing w/ members might look bad on your part?
                    Wow, a voice of reason. I appreciate that.

Comment

I really hope that the admins do absolutely nothing but sit back and watch this childness with the rest of the board. You both are acting exremely immature.

Comment

Originally posted by MrCoffee:
                        You both are acting exremely immature.
                        I agree....
                        Eric

2005 Mustang 4.0
                        1996 Camaro Conv
                        2000 Ford Excursion

"Darkness Falls"

Comment

i'm gunna have to side with 1DV6... it seems like he actually makes serious posts most of the time.. Jerriko is usually putting someone down because hes smarter then they are.. But hes great help in the third gen section..
                          Mystic Teal Metallic
                          ET:15.1 NA 14.3@96 MPH 75 Dry Shot

Comment

Anybody on any message board should realize they are asking for other individuals OPINION'S. It's only fact when it's backed with proof. For instance did either on of you check the weight of the rims the kid bought?? I didn't read that thread, but that should have been part of the issue not if the size alone would slow the kid down, the biggest factor is weight. Expensive rim, may or may not be much different from stock. I didn't read that thread, but am only left to believe it didn't get brought up due to, you two were to busy flaming and thread got locked.

Just step back, take deep breath and tippy-toe around each other.

Ok I went to the kid's thread about rims
                            http://www.camarov6.com/ubb/ultimate...c;f=2;t=003726

Jeriko your acting like an @@@.

If your concerned about your money....
                            Well I may not be buying DHP because of your remarks on this board, you've showed how immature you can be.

[ May 04, 2005, 01:52 AM: Message edited by: Nicklz ]

Comment

Jeriko is just acting like a child, and it does get quite annoying. There's no way in hell I'd buy anything from a sponser that acts like that.
                              94 Firebird 3.4 - RIP<br />97 Firebird 3.8 - In the works

Comment

Feels wierd not being in the middle of the bickering [img]smile.gif[/img]

well best of luck to both of you guys [img]smile.gif[/img]
                                -Eric<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangeater82\" target=\"_blank\">2000 NBM V6 Camaro 5-speed</a> T-top <i>converted</i><br /><b>14.467@95.45mph</b> <i>$0 in mods</i><br /><i>The member formerly known as MustangEater8251</i>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X