Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so why dont one of you be the bigger man of the situation and just ignore the other and let it go, if you ignore one another not saying dont post in the same thread but act like adults and not 4 year olds maybe this wouldnt be such a problem you both have expressed your opinions towards each other so now LET IT GO...... this is like reading a soap opera script
    <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/profile/blackfbird_98\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/profile/blackfbird_98</a>

Comment

Ok.. first. I want my 5 minutes back for wasting my time to read most of that crap :mad:

Second.. I'm a pretty easy going guy now adays (been riding more [img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img] Keeps me relaxed) but I'll be damned if you two can't just have a civil email and act like grown men for god sake.

Danger... we all have opinions, yes? even you. You and I have butted heads a few times.. but I don't have an issue with you.. you have an opinion, just like me.

Jeriko... same thing I put for him, goes with you. Never had any issues and don't plan on it.

NOoo... this has nothing to do with sponsors or anything. Just get along. Back up opinion with FACTS and stuff is much easier than calling names or whining. I know Danger knows NO2 stuff... I know Jeriko knows 3.4's well. I myself have been to 60degreev6.com and they do have great in-depth engine specs. I'm never going to deny that. Our guys just don't put heads on flow-benches for kicks... a bench costs money.

So, can we please just agree that we disagree about opinions and try to back them up with facts? And then be nice to people?

If need be, please, lets have this conversation offline in email to me. Address is public.. use it [img]smile.gif[/img]

Steve
      FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Administrator
      Stupid is rewarded with the ban button.
      Official Avatar Nazi according to Meatyshells :D

Comment

I wasn't aware that these posts were being "judged"/graded/rated on grammar, diction, dialect, abreviations, etc. Now, spelling...I understand. But apparently, some hosers have "taken offense" to the way I have been posting. Something about it not being "white enough", is my understanding. I was pretty sure this site was having to do with V6 powered Camaros and Firebirds. Yet, somehow my "education" and general "whiteness" have come into question. I suppose I can make a concious effort to "tone it down", in regards to some things...HOWEVER, if you "can't decipher" my posts...guess what?? KEEP ON SCROLLIN'!! Am I the "idiot", because YOU can't read it?? Otherwise, there just might be some knowledge in there. Y'know...there's NO point in attempting to provoke some sort of "Pissin' Contest" with someone who is either seeking help, or attempting to help others. If you're having a "hard time"...it's understood. But the juvenille insults, etc. will not be tolerated. I'm fairly "new" to this site and it's forum. I would hate to have to stop using it because of some close-minded idiots that can't keep it together.

Comment

Originally posted by IMTHEPUNISHER:
          I wasn't aware that these posts were being "judged"/graded/rated on grammar, diction, dialect, abreviations, etc. Now, spelling...I understand. But apparently, some hosers have "taken offense" to the way I have been posting. Something about it not being "white enough", is my understanding. I was pretty sure this site was having to do with V6 powered Camaros and Firebirds. Yet, somehow my "education" and general "whiteness" have come into question. I suppose I can make a concious effort to "tone it down", in regards to some things...HOWEVER, if you "can't decipher" my posts...guess what?? KEEP ON SCROLLIN'!! Am I the "idiot", because YOU can't read it?? Otherwise, there just might be some knowledge in there. Y'know...there's NO point in attempting to provoke some sort of "Pissin' Contest" with someone who is either seeking help, or attempting to help others. If you're having a "hard time"...it's understood. But the juvenille insults, etc. will not be tolerated.
          there's a difference between mispelling a word, and screwing up every other word on purpose.

But the juvenille insults, etc. will not be tolerated. I'm fairly "new" to this site and it's forum. I would hate to have to stop using it because of some close-minded idiots that can't keep it together.
          type in english instead of your highschool kid "ebonics" **** and no one would have a problem w/ you, but we arnt gonna just put up w/ you typing like an idiot just so you'll stick around. dont want to type like a normal person? then [img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img]
          RedlineVSix

Comment

"Highschool Kid..."? I'm older than you, Chump. "Ebonics"?, You might as well just go ahead and say "Like A Damn ******"...even though I'm as "Caucasian" as it gets. "Normal Person"....riiiiight, I hope everyone else is being held accountable with this...Mr. "Abbreviation Nazi". Should "Cat." be Catalytic Converter, for everyone then, and so on? Guess I honestly didn't realize a coulple of "2's and 4's" would get me "blackballed". Yet, two complete knuckleheads can go back-and-forth all day and it's all gravy...right? Sorry for trying to help others, and ask legitimate questions, I guess. Y'know...I said I'd make an effort, but the more I'm seeing...the less I'm liking. Kinda' sad...being as how I've FORGOT more about these cars, than SOME of these people profess to "know".

[ May 16, 2005, 12:23 PM: Message edited by: IMTHEPUNISHER ]

Comment

"Highschool Kid..."? I'm older than you, Chump. "Ebonics"?, You might as well just go ahead and say "Like A Damn ******"...even though I'm as "Caucasian" as it gets. "Normal Person"....riiiiight, I hope everyone else is being held accountable with this...Mr. "Abbreviation Nazi". Should "Cat." be Catalytic Converter, for everyone then, and so on? Guess I honestly didn't realize a coulple of "2's and 4's" would get me "blackballed". Yet, two complete knuckleheads can go back-and-forth all day and it's all gravy...right? Sorry for trying to help others, and ask legitimate questions, I guess. Y'know...I said I'd make an effort, but the more I'm seeing...the less I'm liking. Kinda' sad...being as how I've FORGOT more about these cars, than SOME of these people profess to "know".
              1) i didnt say you were a highschool kid, i said you type like one
              2) i said ebonics b/c thats what i ment, i dont know a single black guy that types like that.
              3) Its not abriviations that bother me.
              4) I find it hard to belive you've "forgot" more about these cars than some people "know". :rolleyes: , but since thats the case, you obviously dont need any help from this site, so instead of *****ing, maybe you should try fbodyv6.com , i think you'd fit in better over there

[ May 16, 2005, 12:36 PM: Message edited by: 95fbirdkid ]
              RedlineVSix

Comment

Originally posted by 95fbirdkid:

4) I find it hard to belive you've "forgot" more about these cars than some people "know". :rolleyes: , but since thats the case, you obviously dont need any help from this site, so instead of *****ing, maybe you should try fbodyv6.com , i think you'd fit in better over there
                :thumbsup:

As to the spelling, who's the one that has the problem with it?
                http://www.camarov6.com/ubb/ultimate...;f=16;t=003214

Also, isn't it a rule that you're supposed to show your email address?
                Matt
                1998 Mystic Teal Camaro M5
                Whisper Lid, Pacesetter Headers, Catco Cat, Dynomax Super Turbo, B&M Shifter, BMR STB, LSD, P&P Intakes, GT2 Cam, Comp OE Lifters, 1.7 Roller Rockers, Pushrods, SSM Heads, DHP PowrTuner.

Comment

Originally posted by 95fbirdkid:
                  </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by IMTHEPUNISHER:
                  1) i didnt say you were a highschool kid, i said you type like one
                  2) i said ebonics b/c thats what i ment, i dont know a single black guy that types like that.
                  3) Its not abriviations that bother me.
                  </font>[/QUOTE]mike have i told you lately that youre my favorite forum mod?

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                  http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                  Or this

Comment

U guys like the abreviated contractions, eh? How 'bout THIS ONE...."S my F'n D" I find it quite comical how YOU guys ("The Ohio Mafia"?) attempted to encite this lil' "pissin' contest", yet you're "E-Mailing the Admin." about ME. U strike me as the types that would pick a fight...proceed to get beat up...and then press charges. Get a life, Girls. I'm here to ask & help answer questions about V6 F-Bodies. If I was on here spouting total nonsense like "A 3.4L has 8 cylinders...", etc. I might "understand"...But, seriously...give it a rest.

[ May 17, 2005, 01:02 AM: Message edited by: IMTHEPUNISHER ]

Comment

:rolleyes:
                      RedlineVSix

Comment

U guys like the abreviated contractions, eh? How 'bout THIS ONE...."S my F'n D" I find it quite comical how YOU guys ("The Ohio Mafia"?) attempted to encite this lil' "pissin' contest", yet you're "E-Mailing the Admin." about ME. U strike me as the types that would pick a fight...proceed to get beat up...and then press charges. Get a life, Girls. I'm here to ask & help answer questions about V6 F-Bodies. If I was on here spouting total nonsense like "A 3.4L has 8 cylinders...", etc. I might "understand"...But, seriously...give it a rest.
                        Once again dude calm down, maybe its the caps and stuff but you remind me off tweak form southpark, but really really really pissed off.

Take a warm shower, drink a beer in the and get a BJ and relax.
                        -Eric<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangeater82\" target=\"_blank\">2000 NBM V6 Camaro 5-speed</a> T-top <i>converted</i><br /><b>14.467@95.45mph</b> <i>$0 in mods</i><br /><i>The member formerly known as MustangEater8251</i>

Comment

Sounds good 2 me, Eric....even if it IS comin' from a cop. ;)

Comment

You have a lot of balls for f***ing up this great thread!

Comment

Sorry, Jerriko...& "thanx", I guess. :cool: BTW, I sent an Email to your site, regarding a part, awhile back...

Comment

Cool, I guess this would be the thread for these types of things.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X