Id like to start a chapter in San Antonio Texas - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Id like to start a chapter in San Antonio Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Id like to start a chapter in San Antonio Texas

Im wondering what I could do to get a chapter in San Antonio Texas going. I was a part of the Venom 6 chapter in Dallas but recently moved back to San Antonio. Theirs a V6 thirst for this site. Please email me or give me and an email address to discuss this directly. Thanks

Mike Dawson
    1996 Firebird-Y87:SLP Cold Air Intake,Y87 Perf. Package: 3.42 Gears w/ Zexel-Torsen LSD, Sport Steering(14.4:1 ratio), Dual Exit Exhaust,800 watt Pioneer Amp and Two 10\' subs with a custom trunk enclosure.

Email is public, look above this
    FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Administrator
    Stupid is rewarded with the ban button.
    Official Avatar Nazi according to Meatyshells :D

Comment

I emailed and Ive waited still nothing. Thanks Im sure your busy.
      1996 Firebird-Y87:SLP Cold Air Intake,Y87 Perf. Package: 3.42 Gears w/ Zexel-Torsen LSD, Sport Steering(14.4:1 ratio), Dual Exit Exhaust,800 watt Pioneer Amp and Two 10\' subs with a custom trunk enclosure.

Comment

Still just waiting for a response

Comment

you and me both
          2003 Chrome Silver Nissan 350z 6 Speed<br /><br />2001 Bright Rally Red Camaro 3800 M5-----SOLD but missed

Comment

Guys.. sent it to me again... I may have been caught by the spam filter.... in the subject, put in "Member:name" so I can see it right off.

Sorry about this.
            FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Administrator
            Stupid is rewarded with the ban button.
            Official Avatar Nazi according to Meatyshells :D

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X