More location specific forums?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More location specific forums?

a lot of previous car forums i have been apart of had more location specific forums. I know we have a few, but how about midwest (illinois,wisconsin, indiana) and more for other areas in the country for people to talk and set up meets, local sales, and possibly meet people to help install mods. Its hard to get any response in general region because i for one rarely check it out. Just a suggestion and keep up the good work i enjoy coming here.
    2003 Chrome Silver Nissan 350z 6 Speed<br /><br />2001 Bright Rally Red Camaro 3800 M5-----SOLD but missed

the problem is with regional forums.... you have to have enough people who will use it to justify having one. other than redline v6 the rest of the forums are not really that active.

btw, RLV6&lt;------- owns all [img]tongue.gif[/img]

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
    http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
    Or this

Comment

i think you could justify adding some more considering we have some that are barely used, but still remain
      2003 Chrome Silver Nissan 350z 6 Speed<br /><br />2001 Bright Rally Red Camaro 3800 M5-----SOLD but missed

Comment

how 'bout us farther north east, like NY???
        1995 Camaro 3.4L Black with T tops, 5 speed manual<br /><br />Mods:<br />Pro 5.0 short throw shifter, MSD Ignition coils, 3.73 gears, Torsen LSD,Mac diff cover, Umi LCAs<br />K&N Cold Air Intake, Window Tint (20% rear, 35%front), aluminum driveshaft, fastchip tuning

Comment

Something needs to be done to encourage more members to join no matter how we do it. Its really killing this site by not keeping up with demands. I know alot of guys leave this board because of that.
          1996 Firebird-Y87:SLP Cold Air Intake,Y87 Perf. Package: 3.42 Gears w/ Zexel-Torsen LSD, Sport Steering(14.4:1 ratio), Dual Exit Exhaust,800 watt Pioneer Amp and Two 10\' subs with a custom trunk enclosure.

Comment

we cant even get an admin to reply to why this would be a bad idea or why it cant be done.

Comment

do a search on "new forum", read results.
              1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
              2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
              94 comero 3.4

Comment

searched and came up with nothing really. there were only 2 suggestions for new regional forums, michigan and oklahoma i believe and there was excitement from users, but no input or response from the admins. Both threads just ended with no real resolution. oh well if it cant be done i guess there is no point wasting my time trying to get something done.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X