unregistering a user

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unregistering a user

My dad belonged to this forum when he was still around. However he passed away last year. He was registered under the username Bob P user #2058. I wasn't sure if you would unregister him seeing how he is not going to be posting any more. (BTW, i'm driving the car now.)
    1995 Camaro 3.4L Black with T tops, 5 speed manual<br /><br />Mods:<br />Pro 5.0 short throw shifter, MSD Ignition coils, 3.73 gears, Torsen LSD,Mac diff cover, Umi LCAs<br />K&N Cold Air Intake, Window Tint (20% rear, 35%front), aluminum driveshaft, fastchip tuning

I don't think we need to unregister him. You can search by his ID to find any of his posts if you like.

I hope your taking good care of the car.

Steve
    FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Administrator
    Stupid is rewarded with the ban button.
    Official Avatar Nazi according to Meatyshells :D

Comment

i wasn't sure if there was something you did with usernames that were no longer going to be used is all... I do take good care of the car, she's my baby.
      1995 Camaro 3.4L Black with T tops, 5 speed manual<br /><br />Mods:<br />Pro 5.0 short throw shifter, MSD Ignition coils, 3.73 gears, Torsen LSD,Mac diff cover, Umi LCAs<br />K&N Cold Air Intake, Window Tint (20% rear, 35%front), aluminum driveshaft, fastchip tuning

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X