What happened to the "featured f-body" - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened to the "featured f-body"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to the "featured f-body"

i submitted pictures and a nice lengthy description about 2 weeks ago. i like the bird thats up there now, but i'd like to see a change. does someone still regulate these things, or did i waste my time?
    have a nice day! [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/stickpoke.gif[/img]
    A4 :( ws6 hood, magnaflow cat-back, Pewter ppg paint, red calipers w/ decals, t-tops, chrome wheels, cutout, bald rear right tire (3.42 w/o lsd)

they no longer update the "mainpage" if you scroll down on the main list of forums, there is a topic for featured f-body. I sent mine in for last month's pick, but i got beat.
    1995 Camaro 3.4L Black with T tops, 5 speed manual<br /><br />Mods:<br />Pro 5.0 short throw shifter, MSD Ignition coils, 3.73 gears, Torsen LSD,Mac diff cover, Umi LCAs<br />K&N Cold Air Intake, Window Tint (20% rear, 35%front), aluminum driveshaft, fastchip tuning

Comment

tealv6, is their anyway to retrieve my original email that i sent to featuredfbody@firebirdv6.com?
      thanks!
      [img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]
      A4 :( ws6 hood, magnaflow cat-back, Pewter ppg paint, red calipers w/ decals, t-tops, chrome wheels, cutout, bald rear right tire (3.42 w/o lsd)

Comment

just keep your panties on. All good changes in due time.
        1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
        2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
        94 comero 3.4

Comment

They already fell off!
          [img]redface.gif[/img]

Comment

When they got to mine, they realized it coudn't get any better. Therefore we still have my car on the front page.

Or....They haven't updated it since Stefen resigned.

I like to think of it as the first.
            Cardomain

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X