This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moderators?

Has anyone else noticed that the most active forums of the board all have moderators who don't post anymore?

Intake/Exhaust essentially has no moderator at all.
    Bu-bye is a mod of General Tech but hasn't even posted in a whole year.

Perhaps something should/could be done about it? I'm not necessarily saying get rid of them, but maybe add another more active member to those forums, as well as the review sections?

bu-bye
    Ironman24
    PiLOTLiTE
    Seppo Kaitainen
    Dominic
    Matt
    1998 Mystic Teal Camaro M5
    Whisper Lid, Pacesetter Headers, Catco Cat, Dynomax Super Turbo, B&M Shifter, BMR STB, LSD, P&P Intakes, GT2 Cam, Comp OE Lifters, 1.7 Roller Rockers, Pushrods, SSM Heads, DHP PowrTuner.

yeah i agree, some time i click post to move it and then remember i'm not a mod for that area lol
    www.turbov6camaro.com
    1997 3800 Series II Camaro
    4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
    7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
    11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

Comment

that's why the Third Generation forum ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We encourage our Moderator to not invoke his wrath & powah!
      1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
      2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
      94 comero 3.4

Comment

I vote Grayman for FI Mod, hes got THE BEST website and if VERY knowledgable.
        1999 Black V6 Camaro<br />Website: <a href=\"http://midnight-maro.freestarthost.com\" target=\"_blank\">http://midnight-maro.freestarthost.com</a> <br /><br />CAI,Lid,K&N,SLP LM, Powerdyne, Shift Kit, 160* thermo, and gauge pillar w/gauges.. Sittin in the garage: RKSport Headers, Carsound Cat, LSD, Fuel Pump, GTP Injectors, 3.73\'s

Comment

and the Tuning forum is running rampant!

I just suggest a mod so they can make a FAQ for v6ers. [img]smile.gif[/img]
          -Eric<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangeater82\" target=\"_blank\">2000 NBM V6 Camaro 5-speed</a> T-top <i>converted</i><br /><b>14.467@95.45mph</b> <i>$0 in mods</i><br /><i>The member formerly known as MustangEater8251</i>

Comment

Originally posted by shenanigans:

i email 3-4 time to mod that at least let me move /lock stuff stuff but no i can mod it for real that i have some tunning under my belt and got the hang of everything but auto tranny tunning lol
            www.turbov6camaro.com
            1997 3800 Series II Camaro
            4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
            7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
            11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

Comment

Originally posted by viper04af:
              </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by shenanigans:

i email 3-4 time to mod that at least let me move /lock stuff stuff but no i can mod it for real that i have some tunning under my belt and got the hang of everything but auto tranny tunning lol </font>[/QUOTE]I offered to mod tuning too... basic tuning knowledge is useful but not required just need someone who checks it out, pretty often, and just organize a few FAQs with the members.

Its not rocket science [img]smile.gif[/img]

but I understand I have a past... [img]smile.gif[/img]
              -Eric<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangeater82\" target=\"_blank\">2000 NBM V6 Camaro 5-speed</a> T-top <i>converted</i><br /><b>14.467@95.45mph</b> <i>$0 in mods</i><br /><i>The member formerly known as MustangEater8251</i>

Comment

im willing to help navyblue(drew) police the general tech. god knows he needs help with all the terrible questions and what not. i dont have a life anyways. plllllllleeeeeeaaaaaaasssseeeeeeeeee!!!! [img]graemlins/bowdown.gif[/img]

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                Or this

Comment

I have offered my assistance in the Intake and General forum before and do again. I have extensive knowledge in our exhaust and the many different ways of doing things and since i am a GM Technician w/ access to Service Information at my home, have done alot of things covered in the forum, and the ability to search, i can be pretty useful in the General forum too.
                  2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

i've noticed... i became a member of this board around 2002 and its slowly gone downhill. i miss informed people :( *sigs*
                    A4 :( ws6 hood, magnaflow cat-back, Pewter ppg paint, red calipers w/ decals, t-tops, chrome wheels, cutout, bald rear right tire (3.42 w/o lsd)

Comment

Need another person to moderate kill stories I think =P Clean out all the BS and stupid kills.
                      Mustangs.. Come to the darkside...<br /><br />The dark side is the path to the shadow of greed. =D

Comment

my votes:

graynman for FI
                        BLLDOGG for exhaust
                        i also say leave dominic
                        Dave:
                        00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
                        97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

I could do kill stories, stupid people annoy me so i'd have no problem cleaning that place up ;)
                          RedlineVSix

Comment

Originally posted by dmw319:
                            my votes:

graynman for FI
                            BLLDOGG for exhaust
                            i also say leave dominic
                            why leave dominic? he doesnt post here anymore which defeats the purpose of having him here.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                            Or this

Comment

Originally posted by 95fbirdkid:
                              I could do kill stories, stupid people annoy me so i'd have no problem cleaning that place up ;)
                              youre already a mod you dont count [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follow me!
                              Or this

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X