Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My vote is for shenanigans, he whores more than I lurk. And thats saying something
    99 WS6
    13.25@104.97 - Lid + soon to be more other stock items ;D

Originally posted by camaroextra
    tears are great lube, but its hard to get a girl to cry onto her own ***.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabid Dog:
      BLLDOGG for Gen Tech. Patient, and knowledgeable.

I haven't been here long, but I'm an Admin on two 6 year old boards, and a moderator on 4 others. I know talent when I see it.
      :blushes:
      2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Originally posted by shock_core:
        My vote is for shenanigans, he whores more than I lurk. And thats saying something
        unfortuneately I am starting get back to work so my whoring will be diminishing... :(

3733 posts in 11 months

add that to MustangEater8251 9427 posts

13,160 posts... I'm catching up to james!

Originally posted by BLLDOGG:
        </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Rabid Dog:
        BLLDOGG for Gen Tech. Patient, and knowledgeable.

I haven't been here long, but I'm an Admin on two 6 year old boards, and a moderator on 4 others. I know talent when I see it.
        :blushes: </font>[/QUOTE]Rabid Dog + Blldog = puppy love? [img]graemlins/love.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/naughty.gif[/img] ;)
        -Eric<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangeater82\" target=\"_blank\">2000 NBM V6 Camaro 5-speed</a> T-top <i>converted</i><br /><b>14.467@95.45mph</b> <i>$0 in mods</i><br /><i>The member formerly known as MustangEater8251</i>

Comment

your whoring is weak compared to my....... quality posts. Even w/my 3mos vacation & 4mos coming up, I'll be oozing qaulity.

now, back to topic....
          1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
          2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
          94 comero 3.4

Comment

Originally posted by 3.4 slow to go:
            your whoring is weak compared to my....... quality posts. Even w/my 3mos vacation & 4mos coming up, I'll be oozing qaulity.

now, back to topic....
            I'd have to say fo the most part my post have been decently quality. I think I almost have every part number from GM, spec and Centerforce memorized by now [img]smile.gif[/img]

not even in the lounge that much [img]smile.gif[/img]
            http://www.camarov6.com/cgi-bin/ulti...sts;u=00006378
            -Eric<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangeater82\" target=\"_blank\">2000 NBM V6 Camaro 5-speed</a> T-top <i>converted</i><br /><b>14.467@95.45mph</b> <i>$0 in mods</i><br /><i>The member formerly known as MustangEater8251</i>

Comment

Whores, all of you.
              1995 Pontiac Firebird
              2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

Btw... nitrous, drag racing and lounge OWNZ!
                Race car - gone but not forgotten - 1997 firebird V6
                nitrous et & mph: 12.168 & 110.95 mph, n/a 13.746 & 96.38 mph
                2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8: 12.125, 116.45
                2010 Ford Taurus SHO: no times yet

Comment

Originally posted by 12secondv6:
                  Btw... nitrous, drag racing and lounge OWNZ!
                  You know the only reason why drag racing was so cool was because I used to mod it [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

james can be mod in two sections why not me? :crybaby: lol
                    RedlineVSix

Comment

Originally posted by 3.4 slow to go:
                      I'll be oozing qaulity.
                      i'm pretty sure its not quality. and i'm very sure that i dont want to know what it is.
                      99 WS6
                      13.25@104.97 - Lid + soon to be more other stock items ;D

Originally posted by camaroextra
                      tears are great lube, but its hard to get a girl to cry onto her own ***.

Comment

It really must suck to have a site where the staff does not take an active role.
                        1996 Pontiac <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com\" target=\"_blank\">Firebird</a> <br />Black, 3.8L A4

Comment

This place is ridiculous. Ive been here for only about a month and Ive seen nothing but a disfunctional website. Screw this, there is hardly and knowledge here. I just googled and found a kickass site Im goiong to join, there are a lot of knowledgeable people there, and all the mods post! Its called FullThrottlev6.com, I been looking around there and realized its the best of the best. I say FULLTHROTTLEV6.COM, the best.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Ray:
                            This place is ridiculous. Ive been here for only about a month and Ive seen nothing but a disfunctional website. Screw this, there is hardly and knowledge here. I just googled and found a kickass site Im goiong to join, there are a lot of knowledgeable people there, and all the mods post! Its called FullThrottlev6.com, I been looking around there and realized its the best of the best. I say FULLTHROTTLEV6.COM, the best.
                            Great, then enjoy it over there and get lost. [img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img]
                            Matt
                            1998 Mystic Teal Camaro M5
                            Whisper Lid, Pacesetter Headers, Catco Cat, Dynomax Super Turbo, B&M Shifter, BMR STB, LSD, P&P Intakes, GT2 Cam, Comp OE Lifters, 1.7 Roller Rockers, Pushrods, SSM Heads, DHP PowrTuner.

Comment

kinda funny. becuase most of the people that post there post here too. where do you think they got most of the knowledge from? here.

im a member of both. i think they both have strong points and weak points. but ive been here for a long time now and have made many friends here. so this is where i post reguarly.

saying one is better than the other is personal opinion. i think they are both great v6sites. and i give props to Epic and Ross for getting a nice site together.

this fued reminds me of the ls1tech vs ls1.com fueds sometimes. we're all on the same side arent we?

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                              http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                              Or this

Comment

Originally posted by vanbibber:
                                this fued reminds me of the ls1tech vs ls1.com fueds sometimes. we're all on the same side arent we?
                                Not much of a feud...just the noobs from FTV6 always *****ing about this site. Doesn't happen much the other way around.
                                Matt
                                1998 Mystic Teal Camaro M5
                                Whisper Lid, Pacesetter Headers, Catco Cat, Dynomax Super Turbo, B&M Shifter, BMR STB, LSD, P&P Intakes, GT2 Cam, Comp OE Lifters, 1.7 Roller Rockers, Pushrods, SSM Heads, DHP PowrTuner.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X