Member's behavior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Member's behavior

I don't mean to stir up trouble, but does one of the admins want to go look at Timberwolf's posts (specifically in the kill section and now in shane's post in other rides).

http://www.camarov6.com/cgi-bin/ulti...ile;u=00007716

He's basically just trolling and being an *** bag to van bibber and kbeezy.

Didn't know if this should be posted here or emailed to someone so if this isn't the right place feel free to delete it.

e-mail admins @ administrators@firebirdv6.com

also would carry more weight if moderators have to say something about it also.
    1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
    2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
    94 comero 3.4

Comment

i agree... troll
      RedlineVSix

Comment

I would like to add another troll to the list.

BiH

Find me 3 posts where he makes a contribution instead of whoring it up with stupid *** comments.
        Mustangs.. Come to the darkside...<br /><br />The dark side is the path to the shadow of greed. =D

Comment

true true he has not showed any hint to even owning an fbody and has 1-3 word comments!!! sorry but i back up kbeezy cause he has been bothering me with his sorry*** post!!!

Comment

BiH is an *******, plain and simple...has no life and is a post whore, meaningless posts.

Comment

Originally posted by BiH:
              you all haters can lick my *** [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
              :rolleyes: - I also think we should get rid of this punk!!!
              This is a great (clean) website, we don't need this kind of trash!!!

[ October 11, 2005, 11:44 PM: Message edited by: L36Camaro ]
              2002 Z28 A4
              SLP Lid | TSP Rumbler | P&P Throttle Body | No Cats | 3.42s | M/T Drag Radials | No Front Sway Bar

12.76 @ 108.42 w/ 1.90 60’

Comment

Can I be the 1st to buy all who feel this way a round of their favorite beer?

I just been "attacked" by Bih's childish logic as I was TRYING to seek an answer to my technical question on Eric's famous Firefox tweak in the Lounge Oct 11th. Go see for yourself.

I'm a lil irritated now, time for a beer lol.
                Black \'96 RS Camaro, 3.8 V6 Series II, M5, Stock 200 HP, 204K miles! Stock \'91 Firebird 3.1 V6 automatic w/ overdrive. 266,400 miles on it. \'83 Pontiac Trans Am,305 LG4, Cowl Induction,Borg Warner 5 Speed,T-Tops,Gale Banks Exhaust System:$800 obo

Comment

Originally posted by 96RS Alex:
                  I just been "attacked" by Bih's childish logic as I was TRYING to seek an answer to my technical question on Eric's famous Firefox tweak in the Lounge Oct 11th. Go see for yourself.
                  Dealt with.
                  Robert - owner www.FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com

"Mid-life crisis? I'm way beyond that!"

1996 Black Firebird GTxxxRam Air V6 w/ M5xxxwww.FirebirdGT.com

Raven

Comment

[img]graemlins/bowdown.gif[/img]

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                    http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                    Or this

Comment

[img]graemlins/bowdown.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bowdown.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/banana.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/banana.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]graemlins/bowdown.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/banana.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img]
                        2002 Z28 A4
                        SLP Lid | TSP Rumbler | P&P Throttle Body | No Cats | 3.42s | M/T Drag Radials | No Front Sway Bar

12.76 @ 108.42 w/ 1.90 60’

Comment

I agree. These kids are creazy. Put some old fashion sense in them. If you want to take me down just take all of the other people in the kill stories down and I won't have a problem. I don't see why the section is there if it only causes rednecks to glow. Another solution is not to read them, but I know that is too much to ask for.
                          Selling My Car for cheap. <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/854331/2\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/854331/2</a>

Comment

Originally posted by Timberwolf:
                            I agree. These kids are creazy. Put some old fashion sense in them. If you want to take me down just take all of the other people in the kill stories down and I won't have a problem. I don't see why the section is there if it only causes rednecks to glow. Another solution is not to read them, but I know that is too much to ask for.
                            so everyone who posts in kill stories is a redneck?
                            Red 1998 Camaro 3.8<br />K&N and Home Depot<br />2 12\" JL W3v2 Subwoofers<br />-more audio stuff to come-

Comment

This is a great day and an obvious warning to people who abuse this board negatively to get a rise out of people seeking and sharing info here.

I still have the two sinister emails from the offending member ( Bih ). While vulgar and laced with obscenities, it was a lame attempt to belittle me through a computer and I didn't waste time to forward them to the admins here about his ongoing behavior. I'm sure there are others out here that gotten worse than mines but this had to stop once and for all.

An interesting bit about him, he mentioned to me he was of a non-American nationality.

Oh well, I bid final farewell to this nuisance and good riddance forever. It's been 3 days to the date since your last post, we won't miss you!

RIP BIH LOL

:cool:
                              Black \'96 RS Camaro, 3.8 V6 Series II, M5, Stock 200 HP, 204K miles! Stock \'91 Firebird 3.1 V6 automatic w/ overdrive. 266,400 miles on it. \'83 Pontiac Trans Am,305 LG4, Cowl Induction,Borg Warner 5 Speed,T-Tops,Gale Banks Exhaust System:$800 obo

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X