Member's behavior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no its not.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
    http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
    Or this

Comment

no its not he sent me an email warning me about you and you should stop with the gay negative emails anyway!! very immature and uncalled for

Comment

hmmm, bih's ip = 12.214.212.130

pusitekurac's = 12.214.212.130

coincidence? I [img]graemlins/love.gif[/img] being a mod :cool: ;)
        RedlineVSix

Comment

pwnd

anyone know what pusite kurac means? i looked it up and i think its croatian. just curious what it translates to.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
          Or this

Comment

rod munch
            1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
            2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
            94 comero 3.4

Comment

[img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

Follow me!
              Or this

Comment

i just spent 10 minutes looking for a croation-english translator and i thought i had one till it gave me this BS

Too many translation requests by millions of users. Please click here or try again later.

then it links to their damn translating software that costs lots of money
                Red 1998 Camaro 3.8<br />K&N and Home Depot<br />2 12\" JL W3v2 Subwoofers<br />-more audio stuff to come-

Comment

wait i found something on kurac

http://www.eudict.com/?lang=croeng&word=pusite+kurac+
                  Red 1998 Camaro 3.8<br />K&N and Home Depot<br />2 12\" JL W3v2 Subwoofers<br />-more audio stuff to come-

Comment

Max, that link was great! I am sure we cannot allow a vulgar and gross member title name to surface on these message boards. Rules must apply even it was in plain English.

If an ethnic member devised name that was obscene and thought nobody would catch onto its real meaning & translation, that would be insidious and a gross insult to the integrity of this great clean website.

So far the word Kerac means the lower male genitalia. This is clearly a blatant violation.
                    I think we're all on to something more than meets the eye here.

We as a whole body of contributing F-Body enthusiasts should support and do our part to rid of the senseless posts that others may not be aware of. I won't rest until this ceases to exist.

Keep up the good fight!
                    Black \'96 RS Camaro, 3.8 V6 Series II, M5, Stock 200 HP, 204K miles! Stock \'91 Firebird 3.1 V6 automatic w/ overdrive. 266,400 miles on it. \'83 Pontiac Trans Am,305 LG4, Cowl Induction,Borg Warner 5 Speed,T-Tops,Gale Banks Exhaust System:$800 obo

Comment

yeah that would be like my screen name being(spanish) ChupaCajones or something...

Comment

Originally posted by 95fbirdkid:
                        hmmm, bih's ip = 12.214.212.130

pusitekurac's = 12.214.212.130

coincidence? I [img]graemlins/love.gif[/img] being a mod :cool: ;)
                        Confirmed, GONE!
                        Robert - owner www.FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com

"Mid-life crisis? I'm way beyond that!"

1996 Black Firebird GTxxxRam Air V6 w/ M5xxxwww.FirebirdGT.com

Raven

Comment

Wow Im sure poeple looking to join this site will sign right up after reading this post! Gimmie a break, this thread needs to be trashed.
                          I will race you and beat you and take you car in the same night, Im Brian O\'Connor, bring it.

Comment

Originally posted by Brain O'Connor:
                            Wow Im sure poeple looking to join this site will sign right up after reading this post! Gimmie a break, this thread needs to be trashed.
                            speaking of trashed, where's your e-mail addy?
                            [img]graemlins/stickpoke.gif[/img]

ref: http://www.camarov6.com/cgi-bin/ulti...c;f=6;t=026039
                            2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

94 comero 3.4

Comment

Originally posted by Brain O'Connor:
                              who asked for your opinion anyways? [img]graemlins/stickpoke.gif[/img]

Follow me!
                              Or this

Comment

Originally posted by maxcamaro:
                                wait i found something on kurac

http://www.eudict.com/?lang=croeng&word=pusite+kurac+
                                Originally posted by 3.4 slow to go:
                                rod munch
                                It's like I'm psychic or something
                                2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

94 comero 3.4

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X