appled for new name and..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• appled for new name and..

well i have recieved no email with password or nething in like 3 days?

and?........

our admins have other things they do and caint always live at this like [cough cough]some members here[/cough cough]
    1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
    2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
    94 comero 3.4

Comment

lol. Have a problem with the board, ask for help, and get *****ed at. :rolleyes:
      Matt
      1998 Mystic Teal Camaro M5
      Whisper Lid, Pacesetter Headers, Catco Cat, Dynomax Super Turbo, B&M Shifter, BMR STB, LSD, P&P Intakes, GT2 Cam, Comp OE Lifters, 1.7 Roller Rockers, Pushrods, SSM Heads, DHP PowrTuner.

Comment

man **** u u stupid *** hole this is ****ing bull****!!! man ill do what i want if i want to be at this board as much as i want then fine that is my busdinees i was just asking maybe i didnt feel something out right i didnt now i dont have a problem waiting for them no biggie but i was just curious so why do u go shove a stick up ur ***!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I WILL JUST GO TO FULLTHROTTLEV6 BETTER SITE NEWAYS plus IT HAS MEMBERS WHO ACTUALLY GIVE A ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

calm down or youll be forced to make a new name cuz youll get banned! lol.
            Dave:
            00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
            97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

hahah who gives a **** he gonna talk **** and bad mouth me he an go ahead and ban me he will not stop me from this board as i have multiple computers and ould not track ip addresess so for all i care let him ban my *** cause i will just come back as he will waste his time!!

Comment

i think he was just playing around man. take it easy haha.
                Dave:
                97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

:rolleyes:
                  Dave:
                  97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

I retract my previous statement of defense of your position.

Originally posted by Chet Mo and the Camaro:
                    plus u aint **** anyway i dont see moderator under your name neway!!!!!! mr king of engine swap *******!!!!!!!!
                    You do realize that only moderators can change their title, right? :rolleyes:
                    Matt
                    1998 Mystic Teal Camaro M5
                    Whisper Lid, Pacesetter Headers, Catco Cat, Dynomax Super Turbo, B&M Shifter, BMR STB, LSD, P&P Intakes, GT2 Cam, Comp OE Lifters, 1.7 Roller Rockers, Pushrods, SSM Heads, DHP PowrTuner.

Comment

well i just didnt like the fact of him criticizes me like that and going off and saying that i very well did not like his response and made me outraged!! as i think he had no right or position to say what he did and is all i wanted to know is if maybe i didnt feel out something right or something, is all he had to say is they prolly havent had time to get to it!! thats all that had to be said!!!

Comment

chet, go check his profile. he has more posts than everyone put together in this thread. im sure he was including himself in that catagory of people who are here alot.

just calm down man, im guessing you must have messed something up. im not a 100% sure but i think the email thing is automated. you should have recieved a email right after you finished the sign up form. i know i did.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                        http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                        Or this

Comment

yeah i am fine now i just kinda blew up and read the post and went crazy!!!

Comment

it's all good, and yeah, sarcsm is kinda hard to express in type sometimes
                            1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
                            2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
                            94 comero 3.4

Comment

Originally posted by Chet Mo and the Camaro:
                              I WILL JUST GO TO FULLTHROTTLEV6 BETTER SITE NEWAYS plus IT HAS MEMBERS WHO ACTUALLY GIVE A ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

With typing like that.. there's a reason why the wait is longer...
                              FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Administrator
                              Stupid is rewarded with the ban button.
                              Official Avatar Nazi according to Meatyshells :D

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X