greamlins not animating?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• greamlins not animating?

i know, its kinda stupid and nitpicky, but i gotta admit, when i use public computers the little greamlin with the one guy poking the other guy with a stick never fails to make me laugh to myself but fer sum reason on my own comp they all just stay as images... anyone know y? i disabled my proxy but that didnt help anything...
    2000 3.8L Camaro A4 Pewter Y87<br />K&N Filter, SLP Ram Air kit, Eibach Pro Kit, Flowmaster 80 series, Silverstars, NGK plugs and MSD Super Conductor Wires, Electric Water Pump

What browser do you use, and is it the latest & greatest version?
    1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
    2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
    94 comero 3.4

Comment

i usually use mozilla firefox but i have IE too and they dont work w/ either. as far as i know its the latest/greatest version.
      2000 3.8L Camaro A4 Pewter Y87<br />K&N Filter, SLP Ram Air kit, Eibach Pro Kit, Flowmaster 80 series, Silverstars, NGK plugs and MSD Super Conductor Wires, Electric Water Pump

Comment

I have Firefox & not having any issues w/them.
        1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
        2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
        94 comero 3.4

Comment

ok, so its not the browser... is there sumthin in windows thats messin me up?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X