No announcement yet.

Just throwing the suggestion out...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the owner of the board... if they were to offer a pay thing...

go to CZ28.com... you can view and use the board 100%

if you want upgraded stuff you can pay a quick fee.

It raised money and allowed pic hosting pms, free vid hosting and more.

Don't worry doubt it will ever happen.
    -Eric<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangeater82\" target=\"_blank\">2000 NBM V6 Camaro 5-speed</a> T-top <i>converted</i><br /><b>14.467@95.45mph</b> <i>$0 in mods</i><br /><i>The member formerly known as MustangEater8251</i>

Comment

Originally posted by Mogobs30th:

EDIT: I think there are a lot of us that have forgotten what this board was all started for in the first place, and some of us haven't been around long enough to know why it was started. Simply put, this board was here to be the information center on the internet for V6 Fbody cars. I really believe adding a bunch of crap to the message board strays from that idea. If anything were to be added, I would like to see full manuals of all 4th gen cars, YEAR TO YEAR, and eventually even get the manuals for the 3rd gens as well. That is something I may actually work at myself. This stuff with PM's and vid hosting is kinda unesseccary for a site devoted to information. If you wish to donate money, then lets try to do it to make the site ITSELF better for anyone and everyone, not just ourselves.
      I know why it has started. If your under 18, then I have been here longer then you have had you license. I know it doesn't need this crap but its nice.

I was "paged" in like 3 seperate forums if we had pms woudln't have happpened. Would hve saved some people the trouble of it.

When you look into message boards this board software is pretty archaic when compared to the competition. I understand this site is mainly for info not flashy stuff. But some upgrades here and there are nice.

Just saying a few extra features are nice, I still vote nothing like sig pics and such, but sometimes its easy to just post a picture in a section, instead of a link among other things...

but don't worry doubt it will happen, owners probably donm't want to deal with the work or cost.

Just trying to help out the board...
      -Eric<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangeater82\" target=\"_blank\">2000 NBM V6 Camaro 5-speed</a> T-top <i>converted</i><br /><b>14.467@95.45mph</b> <i>$0 in mods</i><br /><i>The member formerly known as MustangEater8251</i>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X