Why was my account deleted?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why was my account deleted?

I think my account was lost when the server was changed. My sn is Camarorulz. I don't think i was banned or anything..what happened?
    -Eric<br />2002 Navy Blue Camaro...Striped and Stalled. 35th Anniversary SS wheels <br />Best ET: 15.384 @ 88.32 on street tires<br />Project Whitney: Goal, 14.0 1/4 by summer 2008.

Re: Why was my account deleted?

OK WTF: I just found myself on the memberlist, but I can't log on! LOL.
    -Eric<br />2002 Navy Blue Camaro...Striped and Stalled. 35th Anniversary SS wheels <br />Best ET: 15.384 @ 88.32 on street tires<br />Project Whitney: Goal, 14.0 1/4 by summer 2008.

Comment

That user is still registered here. Read the sticky at the top: http://forum.camarov6.com/announcement.php?f=19&a=1
      Matt
      1998 Mystic Teal Camaro M5
      Whisper Lid, Pacesetter Headers, Catco Cat, Dynomax Super Turbo, B&M Shifter, BMR STB, LSD, P&P Intakes, GT2 Cam, Comp OE Lifters, 1.7 Roller Rockers, Pushrods, SSM Heads, DHP PowrTuner.

Comment

Hey.. how about your EMAIL keeps bouncing back to me. Do you know how annoying it is NOT being able to help someone when there email bouces you????
        FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Administrator
        Stupid is rewarded with the ban button.
        Official Avatar Nazi according to Meatyshells :D

Comment

My email keeps bouncing back? I'm sorry if that happened, I don't know why. I got a confirmation email to start this new account, so I dunno what's up.

Comment

Email me all of your accounts so I can combine them all. send them from your primary email.

Comment

Done, tell me if you need anything else. Thanks and sorry about all the trouble.

Comment

Fixed.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...