hey guys quick question..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey guys quick question..

so yeah basically all day yesturday i couldnt get on here.. i got to firebirdv6 but every time i clicked the link for the boards it would come on with like "url not found" thing... was that just me or what? any idea why that happens it does other days to..
    <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Re: hey guys quick question..

it could be jsut you. I'm here jsut about all the time (see post count) and haven't had any issues w/logging on.
    Also, which link were you using from the FV6 board, the one going across the top, or the side one? I think they were working on the links (or was that done already???)
    1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
    2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
    94 comero 3.4

Comment

Originally posted by 3.4 slow to go
      Also, which link were you using from the FV6 board, the one going across the top, or the side one? I think they were working on the links (or was that done already???)
      All links should be working properly at FBV6.com. If not e-mail me.
      Robert - owner www.FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com

"Mid-life crisis? I'm way beyond that!"

1996 Black Firebird GTxxxRam Air V6 w/ M5xxxwww.FirebirdGT.com

Raven

Comment

Originally posted by 3.4 slow to go
        it could be jsut you. I'm here jsut about all the time (see post count) and haven't had any issues w/logging on.
        well i tried the side oen first but it wasn't working i new the top bar was to the old one but i tried it anyways.. i tried both .. it seems to be working now.. my net just freaks out somtimes.. closes randomly... i get popups liek a whore... lol it changes size when it feels the need to.. sends me to the wrong places.. i can go on forever lol ..... oh yeah and that a shiiiiiiiiiiiit load of posts man daaaamn
        <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Comment

Sounds like you have some adware (atleast) on your pc. I would suggest getting "ad aware" and "spy bot search and destroy". Then running a full system scan with an up-to-date anti virus to see if you can get ride of most of that junk.

Comment

yeah it works at my school but liek wtf? i wanan be on the site hoem to u know... :(

Comment

If you have a valid copy of Windows at home... download the new beta Windows Defender. Run it! That will fix most all problems. I'm finding that better than most other programs out there and it has live protection.
              FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Administrator
              Stupid is rewarded with the ban button.
              Official Avatar Nazi according to Meatyshells :D

Comment

i dont think i have that.. :-/ i have a cool version of xp as it is.. right now it seems to be working allright.. im at my house but i dont knwo if stops alot ... i have spyware sweeper.. dont know exactly how to use it but im gunna do that now..

(edited for security reasons, remember this is a public board)
                Last edited by TealV6; 04-11-2006, 03:18 PM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X