This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• locking threads

how bout you guys dont just lock threads just because we have a search.

did you ever think that i ALREADY USED IT??????? no, and i did use it, but my questions were NOT answered.

please unlock my thread, or i will make a new one

http://forum.camarov6.com/showthread.php?t=65195

Re: locking threads

1, email blldogg, since he's the one who locked it. 2, making demands doesnt make people do what you want. 3, make a new thread and i bet it gets locked and/or deleted...
    RedlineVSix

Comment

im, not trying to be rude but the threads shouldnt just be auto-locked like mine was, i mean i did a search, and i didnt find anything i needed to know.

Comment

Originally posted by 95fbirdkid
        1, email blldogg, since he's the one who locked it. 2, making demands doesnt make people do what you want. 3, make a new thread and i bet it gets locked and/or deleted...

i dont use e-mail, i use PM's and the forum has them disabled for some unknown reason

Comment

He did answer the question. For more info:
          http://home.comcast.net/~grayman99/Air-intake.htm

Originally posted by victimizati0n
          i dont use e-mail
          Learn how?

i use PM's and the forum has them disabled for some unknown reason
          It's not unknown. It's very well known why they're disabled.

please unlock my thread, or i will make a new one
          Yeah, that's smart.

All that said, the search function is not working correctly right now. Normally your thread should've been locked the minute it was posted.
          Matt
          1998 Mystic Teal Camaro M5
          Whisper Lid, Pacesetter Headers, Catco Cat, Dynomax Super Turbo, B&M Shifter, BMR STB, LSD, P&P Intakes, GT2 Cam, Comp OE Lifters, 1.7 Roller Rockers, Pushrods, SSM Heads, DHP PowrTuner.

Comment

aww you dont use email? thats too bad... b/c pms arnt going to be just open and unlimited to all users more than likely.

i cant belive you dont use email.... infact:bs:
            RedlineVSix

Comment

Ok,

sure, the search function isnt working right as of right now which Im awair of so I answered your questions. If i didnt answer it to your liking and you dont want to use your email, cool, thats your deal. you supply an email in your profile and I expect it to be up and running. It is my job to keep things clean and to the point. with this new board, I am more awair of the importance of not having 10+ people repeat each other in different words just cause they can. then after a year, there could be 20 posts over the same stuff with the same outcome. maybe you get my point.

If you dont want to use your email then i guess now is your chance to explain to me why it should be opened. Im all ears but if you post a new post just to turn your nose up at me, it will be deleted.
              2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

so, um, wheres your answer to my one question then "Also, should i cut that middle thing out (where the lines comming from the TB go into the lid)"

AND you tell me "the search isnt working" but you say "if you have any more questions do a search"

Comment

seems like all your questions have been answered to me.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                  http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                  Or this

Comment

Originally posted by vanbibber
                    seems like all your questions have been answered to me.

well, i can assure you htey havent

Comment

Originally posted by 98Camaro3.8
                      All that said, the search function is not working correctly right now. Normally your thread should've been locked the minute it was posted.

And what is not working with "Search"? Appears to be working just fine.
                      Robert - owner www.FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com

"Mid-life crisis? I'm way beyond that!"

1996 Black Firebird GTxxxRam Air V6 w/ M5xxxwww.FirebirdGT.com

Raven

Comment

i dont use e-mail, i use PM's and the forum has them disabled for some unknown reason
                        Well, that's interesting since it is a Board requirement (see Board Rules) for posting to have an working e-mail address.

Raven

Comment

Originally posted by FirebirdGT
                          And what is not working with "Search"? Appears to be working just fine.
                          See my posts here: http://forum.camarov6.com/showthread.php?t=64697
                          Matt
                          Whisper Lid, Pacesetter Headers, Catco Cat, Dynomax Super Turbo, B&M Shifter, BMR STB, LSD, P&P Intakes, GT2 Cam, Comp OE Lifters, 1.7 Roller Rockers, Pushrods, SSM Heads, DHP PowrTuner.

Comment

Originally posted by 98Camaro3.8
                            Saw that post. I had no problem doing a "Search" in random Forums.

Raven

Comment

Originally posted by FirebirdGT
                              Saw that post. I had no problem doing a "Search" in random Forums.
                              ok, that doesn't change anything. The fact is that not everyone is able to search. We can search fine, we just don't get many results.
                              Matt

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X