X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kill Stories

Why is the kill stories forum locked?
    <a href=\"http://pics.projectpredator.com/thumbnails.php?album=16\" target=\"_blank\">2003 Zinc Yellow Mustang GT</a> 1 of 701<br />ET : TBD<br />But our shenanigans are cheeky and fun! Yeah, and his shenanigans are cruel and tragic. Which... makes t

Re: Kill Stories

its a goner.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
    http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
    Or this

Comment

Originally posted by vanbibber
      its a goner.
      Why'd it get the axe?
      <a href=\"http://pics.projectpredator.com/thumbnails.php?album=16\" target=\"_blank\">2003 Zinc Yellow Mustang GT</a> 1 of 701<br />ET : TBD<br />But our shenanigans are cheeky and fun! Yeah, and his shenanigans are cruel and tragic. Which... makes t

Comment

WTF?
        Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

This has been a discussion for the last couple years. They should have been removed WHEN the move happened, but I missed that.

They will stay read only for a short bit so everyone can view that last of the recent posts.

Other things will be coming, but this was something we saw as not positive to the forums.

Steve
          FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Administrator
          Stupid is rewarded with the ban button.
          Official Avatar Nazi according to Meatyshells :D

Comment

yay, i'll get to clean out alot of kill stories from the lounge now.
            RedlineVSix

Comment

not to mention every other place with can i beat him posts.

even though I agree with the shutdown, its definatly going to cause issues
              2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Originally posted by BLLDOGG
                not to mention every other place with can i beat him posts.

even though I agree with the shutdown, its definatly going to cause issues

:cry: :cry: :cry:

I have my ban stick in hand.... I think we offer plenty of other things, we don't need a forum for "mines bigger than yours" type stuff...
                FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Administrator
                Stupid is rewarded with the ban button.
                Official Avatar Nazi according to Meatyshells :D

Comment

Originally posted by TealV6
                  :cry: :cry: :cry:

I have my ban stick in hand.... I think we offer plenty of other things, we don't need a forum for "mines bigger than yours" type stuff...
                  I still don't see what the problem with it was, it's not like it was poluting the lounge or whatever. Every car forum I've posted at has a kills section of some sort.

I found reading though a lot of the threads entertaining.

Comment

Originally posted by camaro_speedemon
                    I still don't see what the problem with it was, it's not like it was poluting the lounge or whatever. Every car forum I've posted at has a kills section of some sort.

Simple - it provides a place to brag about street racing, something we have NEVER condoned. I for one don't feel it necessary for Steve and I to provide a place to brag about being a public endangerment.

The Board Rules reflect this.

:rant:
                    Last edited by FirebirdGT; 04-22-2006, 10:42 AM.
                    Robert - owner www.FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com

"Mid-life crisis? I'm way beyond that!"

1996 Black Firebird GTxxxRam Air V6 w/ M5xxxwww.FirebirdGT.com

Raven

Comment

and now the kill section has been killed. I guess we'll have to let the timeslips be the measuring stick.
                      1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
                      2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
                      94 comero 3.4

Comment

Agreed. Every other forum just puts "We do not condone street racing", simple. :tdown:
                        Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

Originally posted by Fbody3400
                          Agreed. Every other forum just puts "We do not condone street racing", simple. :tdown:
                          Playing with fire....

I never KNOWINGLY visited the Kill Forum, never seen a point. Bunch of kids arguing about who's car can beat whose, when the timeslip page is the only REAL measure of what your car is worth. Who are you for me to believe anything you said about times you have run, cars you have beaten, or kids you have embarassed? I could care less.....wait, I can't care less about the Kill forum that what I do now.

Good riddance.
                          1995 Pontiac Firebird
                          2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X