I logged out/in and everythign was black.... - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I logged out/in and everythign was black....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I logged out/in and everythign was black....

Originally posted by TealV6
    But yes.. it's a bright green and I've yet to see another auto forum use a black and green color.. but I also don't hang out on import sites :D

Steve
    but do you really want to look like an import site, some soopra nazi will get on here and be like HEY, THEY STOLE THE COLOR SCHEME FROM MY CAR!

Comment

No.. this is not an import site.. its a clean color combo. It's bright and not "bah" like some might think. I can care less if some import site thinks this was stolen, because this was:

1. paid for style
      2. HIGHLY modified code for us

Steve
      FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Administrator
      Stupid is rewarded with the ban button.
      Official Avatar Nazi according to Meatyshells :D

Comment

well you should have said so, i do like it, it startled me at first though, i was like wtf is going on, figured some code error in my stupid virus filled compy

Comment

I like it. It was just a shock coming from the blue. I like the light up online tabs a lot better too.

Just a thought, but could we make the banner a little larger at the top or put a spacer in up there. I think it would look a little nicer with more distance between the color bar and the cars.

Comment

Originally posted by HokieBird
            I like it. It was just a shock coming from the blue. I like the light up online tabs a lot better too.

Just a thought, but could we make the banner a little larger at the top or put a spacer in up there. I think it would look a little nicer with more distance between the color bar and the cars.
            i think we actually could use new cars, i think something involving a lot of smoke would be good :burn:

Comment

New logo in the pipe-line.... lots of changes guys.. honest. When I say that... I mean it :D

But I'll take all the suggestions you guys want... maybe you have something I have not thought of yet... not likely, but give it a shot ;)

Comment

is there any way for the quick reply box to be perm. active instead of having to hit the quick reply button in a reply, i'm getting used to it, just a thought

Comment

I'm still tweaking things guys.. don't get too attached to this color... :p
                  but i loooove the green :( shoudl keep it liek this
                  <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Comment

Green is staying.. It was in reference to the "ford" blue I was playing with prior to this.

Bah... that is a small thing... I kinda like it, but I'll keep that on the list.

Comment

Good. Stick with the green. I like it and its different.

Why is it when I hit "add reply" I no longer have smilies or graemlins or whatever you want to call them to quickly add in? Im a smilie junkie. :)
                      <a href=\"http://dpo.rpaisley.com/displayfile.do?file_id=11856&size=ORIGINAL\" target=\"_blank\">05 GTO</a><br /><a href=\"http://dpo.rpaisley.com/displayfile.do?file_id=2825&size=ORIGINAL\" target=\"_blank\">97 W68</a><br /><a href=\"http://dpo.rpai

Comment

Those don't come up until you go full reply. Just going to have to memorize what each of them are.... There WILL be a test later :D

Comment

Green is staying.. It was in reference to the "ford" blue I was playing with prior to this.
                          :cry: I thought you were going to change it to pink and black like i orginally said. and i think you agree'd with me.

on a serious note, i like the green. i've never seen another board that has it either.
                          1998 bright red camaro ,M5 ,Y87 ,stock<br /><br />Originally posted by Rune:<br />If it smells like a turd and looks like a turd, chances are its probably not a candy bar.

Comment

Originally posted by loser
                            i've never seen another board that has it either.

SEEE... and he would know.. cause he's Loser :D

Glad most like the green.. it really is different.

Comment

SEEE... and he would know.. cause he's Loser :D
                              thats mean, but i'll forgive you if you change it to pink.:banana:

i didnt notice so much wa black, i thought it was just the top bar ( log-in/out and that stuff) i didnt see that there's alot more black around. i like it alot. good work.

EDIT: what about the " Forum Jump" thing. its still blue, can that be pink atleast?

EDIT: (again) why are the "sticky" letters so bright? holo crap. and so are the "online" thing under your name. wow, im noticeing alot more now.
                              Last edited by loser; 04-28-2006, 05:42 PM.
                              1998 bright red camaro ,M5 ,Y87 ,stock<br /><br />Originally posted by Rune:<br />If it smells like a turd and looks like a turd, chances are its probably not a candy bar.

Comment

New logo in the pipe-line.... lots of changes guys.. honest. When I say that... I mean it :D
                                Not trying to hassle you. Just throwing things out there as I see them. I'll shut up now.

Keep up the good work :tup:

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X