Can we take the filter off the word... - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can we take the filter off the word...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we take the filter off the word...

****?

s l u t

its not that bad of a word, and is always a pain in the *** when I try to link to a prominant car club website www.fuel****.net
    -Eric<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangeater82\" target=\"_blank\">2000 NBM V6 Camaro 5-speed</a> T-top <i>converted</i><br /><b>14.467@95.45mph</b> <i>$0 in mods</i><br /><i>The member formerly known as MustangEater8251</i>

Re: Can we take the filter off the word...

you may not think its that bad of a word, but it is still a bad word. personally, dont care. :)
    2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

On other boards, i know they have the choice to turn the profanity filter on or off
      Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

I am not saying remove it all completely just the one word ****.

or is their a way to make it so it won't be edited out when you type fuel**** as one word?
        -Eric<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangeater82\" target=\"_blank\">2000 NBM V6 Camaro 5-speed</a> T-top <i>converted</i><br /><b>14.467@95.45mph</b> <i>$0 in mods</i><br /><i>The member formerly known as MustangEater8251</i>

Comment

You really want me to remove the word so you can promote that website?? Come on... If it's really that important to you... you can email a link to someone. We've blocked that word for a reason. It's been used in bad taste in our past by members. If anyone is to blame, it's the community for not being able to grow up.

Sorry...
          FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Administrator
          Stupid is rewarded with the ban button.
          Official Avatar Nazi according to Meatyshells :D

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X