Supported Member vs 1000 post count

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supported Member vs 1000 post count

i have already know that as a supported member i can get sig.,avatar, pm messages etc... are these the same features unlocked as i reach 1001 posts? or it's supporting membership only( that means even if i have more than 1000 post i wont get sig. , avatar or pm) ?

Just curious ......

Kaiser
    09 Nissan 370Z MB M6 Sports Package
    sigpic

www.the370z.com

Re: Supported Member vs 1000 post count

Its only supporting memberships. I've been over 1000 for a while now
    Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

Originally posted by Fbody3400
      Its only supporting memberships. I've been over 1000 for a while now

Man thats frustating! ....i thought I was gonna postwhore next few weeks so that i would get 1000 posts but now i am not thrilled... IMO.. i think it should 1000 post avatar, sig, pm unlocked ...if you're a new member and don't have the time or patience to get to 1000 , you can buy it (supportive member ) for $10...... what u think steve.....c'mon Steve... you know you got the power... i'd appreciate it along with many other members..... :wavey:
      sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

or...pay 10bucks for the extra stuff you dont need to get help modding and fixing you car.
        2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Originally posted by kala
          Man thats frustating! ....i thought I was gonna postwhore next few weeks so that i would get 1000 posts but now i am not thrilled... IMO.. i think it should 1000 post avatar, sig, pm unlocked ...if you're a new member and don't have the time or patience to get to 1000 , you can buy it (supportive member ) for $10...... what u think steve.....c'mon Steve... you know you got the power... i'd appreciate it along with many other members..... :wavey:

type aabout a blatent reason to post whore.................. although, if a mod/admin merges your posts, it drops down your count heehee :naughty:
          1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
          2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
          94 comero 3.4

Comment

1000 post thing will never happen. It just promotes whoring. We don't like that.. we really like quality vs. quantity.

I have yet to meet any member that can't afford $10 bucks A YEAR to have extras. It's not $10 per month, but a YEAR. That's a WHOLE .83 cents a month. Think it's robbery or extortion... I think you need to look at your paycheck this week... uncle sam is robbing everyone.
            FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Administrator
            Stupid is rewarded with the ban button.
            Official Avatar Nazi according to Meatyshells :D

Comment

Originally posted by TealV6
              1000 post thing will never happen. It just promotes whoring. We don't like that.. we really like quality vs. quantity.

I have yet to meet any member that can't afford $10 bucks A YEAR to have extras. It's not $10 per month, but a YEAR. That's a WHOLE .83 cents a month. Think it's robbery or extortion... I think you need to look at your paycheck this week... uncle sam is robbing everyone.
              Da*n...true...uncle sam is really robbing my maycheck ....i pay so much tax and as being a single i don't get a penny back as tax return....... anyway, i just wanted to see where do you stand on this "supportive membership" issue..... i wanted to see if you really want members to be supportive member or you just forgot turn that 1000 post count feature on.....after seeing that i am deff. gonna be supporting member now..... here i come.....
              sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X