spam!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spam!!!!

whats with all the damn spam this past week? ive probably seen or found 8 or 9 of them. seems like they are all coming from the same fecking place too.

WTF? :rant: :rant:

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
    http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
    Or this

Re: spam!!!!

Originally posted by vanbibber
    whats with all the damn spam this past week? ive probably seen or found 8 or 9 of them. seems like they are all coming from the same fecking place too.

WTF? :rant: :rant:
    spam ftw!

Vanbibber is the Spamenator!
    *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

damn right i am.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
      http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
      Or this

Comment

Any spam, hit the report button in the thread... it's the little triangle under the users ID. It will email me directly of the thread and I'll continue to ban and delete those users. As of right now.. any .ru email addresses CAN'T register anymore. I've also gone back to authorizing registering users. So I can continue to track the spam. Most of it is coming out of russian domains.

So if you've registered and can't post for a day or two... thank the spammers. I'm authorizing users twice a week right now... usually about 10-15 new members at a time.

Thanks for all the heads up guys!
        Steve
        FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Administrator
        Stupid is rewarded with the ban button.
        Official Avatar Nazi according to Meatyshells :D

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X